Assisting Hands Alert Call Button
Call Now: (305) 425-1832
Nothing is more important to our staff at Assisting Hands Home Care than to provide the proper care that your loved ones need, making them feel safe, secure, and independent in the comfort of their own home. It has been known that seniors who receive help immediately after they fall will have a significantly higher chance of returning home.
So we have partnered with SafeGuardian to develop a call button, known as the Assisting Hand Alert™, to ensure that our clients are safe at all times.
Considered one of the world’s most advanced technology devices available in the marketing, a lot of our clients have already started using the wireless Assisting Hands Alert™ call button.
Within the device contains technology that is far superior compared to any other home medical alarm systems. It offers a number of features and benefits, supplemental to the traditional alarm, including:
- Calls/Texts Up To Five Contacts. Spouses, family, loved-ones, friends neighbors and caregivers. Clients love that they are calling family for routine or even urgent personal assistance. No unnecessary (and expensive) ambulance calls.
- Two-Way Speakerphone. Built-in loud speaker and microphone designed for hands-free calls.
- Text Message Alerts. Keep everyone updated, even long distance family, in seconds with text message alerts when help is pressed.
- FREE Fall Alerts with Automatic Activation. In the event of a fall, the button will notify the family immediately.
- Built-in Real Time GPS locator. Family will be able to easily locate their loved one at any time in seconds.
- Call in-Listen In Feature. All contacts will be able to call in and speak with the user, similar to a cell phone.
- User Programmable from any Smartphone. The user will be able to update their contact information at any time in seconds.
- 24/7 Monitoring Available. Includes add on feature for professional monitoring services.
- Waterproof/Showerproof. As many accidents occur in the bathroom, the call button is waterproof.
- Completely Self-Contained. No phone land line is needed to connect the call help button.
With the Assisting Hands Alert™ call button, you can have the peace of mind you deserve knowing your loved one is always safe. As an existing Assisting Hands Home Care client, you can also enjoy exclusive discount pricing for the device.
Learn more about how our Assisting Hands Alert™ works and how to quickly and easily order online.
For additional questions, contact Assisting Hands Home Care directly at (305) 425-1832.