Assisting Hands Home Care provides senior care services for your senior loved ones in Miami, Pinecrest, Coral Gables, Kendall and surrounding areas in Miami-Dade County (See the Full List of Services Areas). Our caregivers are highly trained to provide the personal care and assistance your senior loved ones need to live safely at home.
It has become much more common for senior citizens to choose to remain at home when they reach retirement instead of leaving for an assisted living facility or retirement home. There are several benefits to aging in place as seniors get to stay in the homes that they have worked for and maintain a level of independence they would not have with other options. However, many seniors will need assistance in their homes with personal care activities, household chores, transportation, and other activities to age in place. Help from an outside caregiver can be very beneficial.
Especially after an illness, injury or recent surgery, individuals can benefit from outside help from in-home senior caregivers. Frequently, family members are too busy with work and the needs of their children or spouse. Expecting to take on the overwhelming responsibility of providing constant supervision and care for an aging relative leads to burnout and frustration in the long run. Seniors who need an extra hand to help with daily activities in the Miami, FL area can rely on Assisting Hands Home Care for effective senior care services.
Senior Home Care in Miami, FL and the Surrounding Areas
Assisting Hands Home Care, serving the Miami, FL community, provides complete senior home care services to help seniors who have chosen to age in place live safely in their homes. We are ready to send a compassionate caregiver to local families in need of in-home senior care within 48 hours of your initial call. Our services begin with a free in-home consultation to assess your loved one’s care needs and we will assign a caregiver who will provide compassionate, quality care.
Our caregivers have each been screened and trained to ensure that we only send the most qualified individuals to provide care in your loved one’s home. You can expect licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers when working with Assisting Hands Home Care and they are trained in CPR and First Aid to respond to emergencies.
Local Resources in Miami-Dade County
Visit Miami-Dade County’s official website for more information about elderly assistance programs.
Trusted Senior Home Care Services
What services are involved in senior home care? Senior care encompasses a variety of special needs services aimed to ensure comfort to aging individuals who require assistance with everyday activities. Examples of services that Assisting Hands Home Care provides with senior home care include the following:
- Personal Care and Grooming: When it comes to daily grooming, even simple acts like bathing can be an enormous challenge to seniors with progressive conditions. Assisting Hands’ home health aides offer assistance with bathing, incontinence care, grooming, oral hygiene and restroom use. Our compassionate caregivers take the time to ensure seniors in our care receive proper hygiene daily.
- Transfer Assistance: Seniors with physical limitations may have a hard time getting up from their bed or recliner or moving around the home. Our caregivers will provide transfer assistance to help your loved ones move around with a lower risk of falls.
- Bathing and Showering: bathing is an important part of personal hygiene. Our caregivers will provide the assistance your loved ones need to bathe or shower.
- Incontinence Care: Our caregivers are prepared to help those dealing with incontinence issues.
- Meal Preparation: Meal preparation can be demanding for seniors who find it increasingly difficult to stand or turn oven knobs due to arthritis in the joints or other serious ailments. You can depend on our caregiver to prepare meals that can be served right away or stored frozen until ready to serve. We will also shop for groceries to bring fresh produce and foods to the senior’s table.
- Transportation: We can transport our clients who no longer drive to recreational activities, the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions, the post office and doctor’s appointments. Our caregivers also help out with errands.
- Companionship: Seniors benefit enormously from positive social outlets. Our compassionate caregivers take time to offer meaningful companionship to seniors in our care. We assist elderly individuals in their pursuit of hobbies, helping them add an additional source of richness to their lives.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can help your loved ones keep their home neat and clean by helping with certain light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, mopping, laundry, and taking out the trash.
- Respite Care: Family members cherish the moments they have with their loved ones. However, taking much-needed time off from providing round-the-clock care for an aging parent or disabled spouse is essential. We provide respite/relief for families in which our skilled caregivers will gladly step in and take over short-term care any time you need.
Call Us for a Free In-Home Consultation in Miami, FL and the Surrounding Areas
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care, we will send a representative to the home of your loved one for a free assessment of their care needs. After our assessment, we will work with you and your loved ones to create a complete care plan. The care plan will include the services needed and a schedule for our caregiver and they can be adjusted as care needs change.
If you are looking for senior care services in Miami, Pinecrest, Coral Gables, Kendall and the surrounding areas, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (305) 425-1832 for a complimentary in-home consultation.
- Senior Home Care in Aventura FL
- Senior Home Care in Bal Harbour FL
- Senior Home Care in Hialeah, FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Gardens FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Lakes FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Shores FL
- Senior Home Care in North Miami FL
- Senior Home Care in North Miami Beach FL
- Senior Home Care in Sunny Isles Beach FL