Assisting Hands provides professional home care services allowing our clients to remain safely and comfortably in their own homes.
A home care agency that makes home an even better place to be
It’s your comfy armchair, the pictures on the wall, and all of the memories that make home – home.
Sadly, sometimes remaining at home becomes too big a challenge.
Home care services help overcome those challenges and make home an even better place to be.
Personal assistance with daily activities
Your caregiver can provide you or a loved one with assistance with ambulation, recovery, toileting, dressing, medication reminders, transportation to medical appointments, picking up prescriptions, bathing and washing, organizing incoming mail and going to the post office, and any routine personal errands that may be required.
Light housekeeping and chores
Your caregiver can provide you or a loved one with services such as vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry, dusting, bed making, sweeping, mopping floors, taking out the trash, cleaning out the fridge and pantry of expired foods and any other light housekeeping items you or a loved one might require.
Grocery shopping and meal preparation
Overall health and well-being can be improved by ensuring your loved one is receiving healthy, well-balanced meals. In addition to tasting better, nutritious meals play an important role in maintaining good health. Caregivers prepare meals in accordance with any special diet, serve the meal, provide eating assistance and clean up afterward.
Home Care Boca Raton Team
At Assisting Hands of Boca Raton and Delray Beach, our mission is to offer our clients the very finest personalized medical and non-medical care, allowing them to remain safely and comfortably in their own homes.
Assisting Hands Home Care grew out of a desire to provide home care to seniors in the Boca Raton areas, and others needing non-medical assistance at home, with the option that most people prefer – to remain independent, safe and comfortable in their own homes.
Happy Elderly Home Care Clients
Assisting Hands has been wonderfully responsive to our needs – they worked with our family to provide specific, specialized, companion care for our mother which has proven to be one of the best decisions we have made with this kind of serviceMark Young
Your staff were dependable, trustworthy, and kind hearted…I am an only child and was able to sleep and not worry… Thank you so much for everything you have done!
Home Care Boca Raton - Rated top home care service agency in Boca Raton Florida
Home Care in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Palm Beach County
- Voted top home care agency 4 years
- Read over 30 reviews about our award winning home care service
- Affordable private duty home care and hospice services
- Our home care aides are background checked, screened and trained
- Read about all of our home care services here
- We are a licensed, bonded and insuerd hone care company
- Post-hospitalization non-medical home care aides
Our Home Care Services introduces quality caregivers into the home. In-home care is available for short term or long term, hourly or live-in, through highly trained, experienced and compassionate nurses and aides – as an alternative to assisted or nursing home living. Attentive staff match a certified, screened, experienced and compassionate caregiver to assist with the Activities of Daily Living.
Our expertise is matching the right caregiver with your elderly mother or father. Whether hourly or live-in, we make the best “match” by assessing the immediate needs, caused by a fall, accident or the progression of disease. Our qualified and compassionate Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A.) have experience caring for people with Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, Parkinson’s, COPD, Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and many other conditions as well.
Hourly in-home care allows seniors to receive assistance exactly when they need it. This is empowering for individuals who want to complete most tasks independently but would benefit from a little extra help during certain times of day or with specific activities. Whether you or a loved one are recovering from an injury, returning home after a hospitalization, facing an illness or in search of reliable, trustworthy respite care, Assisting Hands Home Care is here to help.
We offer our patients a refreshing alternative to assisted living and other out-of-home care solutions. We are proud to offer comprehensive and compassionate care focused on easing the physical, emotional, and spiritual pain that often accompanies illness and injury.
Being a family caregiver is a rewarding, yet demanding role. To provide the best possible care, you need to be sure you are also taking good care of yourself. Attending to your own diet, incorporating exercise, taking breaks, and looking after your emotional well-being is essential. Many family caregivers find it difficult to spend time focusing on their own needs, when their loved one is the focus of their attention. Respite care allows you to disengage for a few hours or a few days to rest and recharge.
Elderly and Senior Home Care
- Elderly care at home may include service such as bathing, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping and more. See a complete list of home care services here
- Assistance for the elderly and seniors by a company that has the staff, training
- Senior home care that provides the abiliuty for seniors to age in place
- Senior home care solutions that help families feel relief knowing that that their loved ones are well cared for.
24 Hour Home Care and Live In Home Care
- Live in home care when you or your loved ones need permanent support
- The best 24 hour home care in palm beach county
- Our live in caregivers are specifically trained for post hospitalization care
- Live in care for seniors is more affordable alternative to other senior care options
- No Long Term Contracts Required
- Experts in Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- We Are Experts in 24/7 Live-In Care
- Experienced & Trained Caregivers
- We Are Available 24/7
- Ongoing Care Management