Whether you are in need of a caregiver to provide reminders to you or your elderly parents to take medication, aid with activities of daily living (ADLs), light housework, preparing meals, or transportation to appointments, our caregivers from Assisting Hands Home Care can help. Our bonded and insured caregivers are caring and compassionate people who enjoy helping others. Each home health care specialist is specifically trained to provide in-home care. All caregivers are certified in CPR and First Aid.
Our home care services include:
- Bath and shower assistance
- Dressing and grooming
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assistance with walking
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and changing linens
- Medication reminders
- Driving to doctor or other appointments
- Safety and fall protection
- Incontinence care
- Relief and respite for family members
Why choosing Assisting Hands of Boca Raton and Delray Beach?