Is it becoming more difficult for mom to keep the house as clean and tidy as she used to? Is there a noticeable decline in her grooming habits and personal care? What about dad? Is he forgetful, uncertain or confused when performing once familiar tasks? These are warning signs that your elderly parents may need senior home care to remain safe and independent at home.
Other Warning Signs
- Spoiled food that doesn’t get thrown away
- Forgetful and missing important appointments
- Changes in mood or extreme mood swings
- Trouble getting up from a seated position, and unexplained bruising
- Difficulty with walking, balance and mobility
- Infrequent showering and bathing and unpleasant body odor
- Stacks of unopened mail or an overflowing mailbox
- Loss of interest in hobbies and activities
View Our Infographic: Warning Signs that May Indicate that In-Home Care is Needed
How Assisting Hands Can Assist You And Your Loved Ones
Our competent, capable and loving caregivers are trained in home care and can take care of your elderly parents and help them stay at home safely and independently.
To learn more about Warning Signs and Home Care Services, call Assisting Hands at 561-404-0550, or complete this quick online form. Each case is unique so we will create a personal care plan that is specially tailored to meet your individual needs.
AWARDED THE JOINT COMMISSION GOLD SEAL OF APPROVAL, AND HOME ADVISOR SCREENED & APPROVED. Our caregivers are trained specifically in CPR and First Aid. We take pride in matching our clients’ personalities with our caregiver. Whether it’s a weekly visit or 24-hour care, give us a call us. Assisting Hands of Boca Raton and Delray Beach covers SOUTHERN PALM BEACH, including Boca Raton and Delray Beach.