Seniors give up a lot when they reach retirement age and begin to experience health issues and physical limitations. Most seniors are no longer working, many cannot drive, and they may have difficulty with certain activities around the house. However, many seniors in the baby boomer generation are not giving up their homes as they are instead choosing to age in place.
By remaining in their home instead of leaving for a nursing home or assisted living facility, seniors can live more independent lives and stay in their familiar surroundings. Many seniors will need some assistance to live at home safely. Our home care professionals can provide seniors with the home care they need to safely age in place.
In-Home Senior Care in Boynton Beach, FL and the Surrounding Areas
Assisting Hands® Home Care provides senior care services in Boynton Beach, FL to care for seniors in their homes. We will create a personalized care plan for your senior loved ones based on their unique needs and ensure that the plan is carried out by our licensed caregivers. Our caregiver will not only provide personal assistance and help with tasks around the house, but also act as a social companion for your loved ones.
Each of our caregivers must submit to a background check upon employment and complete additional training once hired. They are also bonded and insured and trained in First Aid and CPR. At Assisting Hands, we want you to know that we only send highly qualified caregivers to the home of your loved ones who will treat them with compassion and respect.
Full-Service Senior Care at Home
Our staff will form a customized care plan for your loved ones to ensure that they get the care they need to live safely at home. A member of our staff will meet with you and your loved ones in their home to assess their care needs and form an effective care plan. We will base the care plan on our evaluation as well as feedback from you and your loved ones, and we will assign a caregiver who we feel is best suited for the task. Our senior care plans generally include personal assistance and help with other important tasks around the house.
We can provide the following personal care services with our senior home care:
- Help with Personal Routines: If your loved ones have difficulty bathing, dressing, or brushing their teeth in the morning and evenings, we can provide assistance.
- Transfer Assistance: We can help seniors who need assistance getting up out of bed, the couch, or their wheelchair.
- Bathing and Showering: We can provide full or partial assistance if your loved one needs help bathing.
- Restroom Use: We can assist seniors who need help using the restroom.
- Dressing: Our caregivers can help seniors get dressed in the morning and at night for bed.
- Personal Appearance: Our caregivers will help your senior loved ones with grooming activities such as combing their hair and brushing their teeth so they can maintain their personal appearance.
- Incontinence Care: We can provide assistance for those with incontinence including help cleaning and getting changed.
Our senior care services may also include additional help from our caregivers around the house:
- Meal Preparation: If your senior loved ones cannot cook for themselves, our caregivers can prepare meals each day. We will account for any dietary restrictions and also help with the cleanup.
- Transportation: We can provide transportation services for seniors who do not drive so they can make their doctor appointments, visit with friends and family, and attend religious services.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will help keep your loved one’s home clean with light housekeeping services including laundry, vacuuming, dusting, and more.
- Companionship: The most important part of our job is to be a friend and companion to your loved ones as well as their caregiver. We will get to know your loved ones on a personal level and engage them in games, conversation, and other fun activities.
Call us for a Complimentary In-Home Assessment
If your senior loved ones want to age in their own homes but need professional assistance, call our representatives to learn more about our senior care services. Our caregivers will ensure that your loved ones get the care they need so they can live safely in their home. Give Assisting Hands Home Care a call at (561) 781-5885 for professional senior home care in Boynton Beach, FL.
- Senior Home Care in North Palm Beach, FL
- Senior Home Care in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Senior Home Care in Palm Beach & West Palm Beach, FL
- Click to see all services areas.