Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete non-medical home health care services for senior citizens and adults with disabilities in North Palm Beach, FL. We are one of the most trusted non-medical home health care providers and we work directly with families to create personalized home care plans for their loved ones.
Seniors leaving their homes for retirement homes or assisted living facilities is becoming a thing of the past. Most senior citizens of the baby boomer generation are instead choosing to stay at home where they are comfortable and can live more independent lives. However, many seniors will still need some type of assistance in their homes to age in place safely. The home health care services provided by Assisting Hands Home Care can help elderly individuals and adults with disabilities, including those with chronic conditions and cognitive limitations, with our home health care services.
Trusted Non-Medical Home Health Agency in North Palm Beach, FL
Assisting Hands Home Care is a non-medical home health agency that provides non-medical home health care services in North Palm Beach, FL to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities who choose to live at home. We employ highly trained and compassionate caregivers who will be a companion as well as an attentive caregiver for your loved ones. All of our caregivers have passed a background check so we can ensure that we are sending trustworthy individuals to your loved one’s home, and they are licensed, bonded, and insured.
For Professional Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in North Palm Beach, FL area, call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (561) 781-5885.
What are Non-Medical Home Health Care Services?
Home health care services are services that cover the non-medical needs of senior citizens and adults with disabilities in their homes. These services generally include help with personal activities, or activities of daily living (ADLs), as well as instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) that help maintain their quality of life. These services begin with an in-home consultation to evaluate the safety of the home as well as the specific care needs of your loved ones. This evaluation will help us create a personalized care plan to cover your loved one’s unique needs.
Home care services from Assisting Hands Home Care may include the following:
Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): Basic Needs
- Personal care and grooming: Many seniors have difficulty with everyday self-care tasks such as bathing and getting dressed. Our caregivers can help your loved ones with these personal tasks including bathing, dressing, restroom use, and others.
- Bathing and showering: Bathing regularly is important for personal hygiene. If your loved ones have difficulty bathing on their own, our caregivers are ready to help.
- Dressing: Getting dressed may be difficult for some seniors, especially those with physical limitations. Our caregivers will help your loved ones get dressed each morning and evening.
- Transferring: Seniors with mobility issues may not be able to get out of bed or get up from the recliner without assistance. We can help your loved ones get up and move about the home.
- Continence Care: If your loved ones struggle with incontinence, we can help in a respectful manner.
Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs): Necessary Care Activities
- Meal preparation: Many seniors are not able to prepare their own meals safely, but it is still important for them to eat regular meals and get good nutrition. Our caregivers will prepare meals for your loved ones each day and account for their dietary restrictions.
- Light housekeeping: Our caregivers will perform light housekeeping tasks that are difficult for your senior loved ones to keep the home clean. These tasks can include laundry, dusting, sweeping, and taking out the trash.
- Medication reminders: Missed medications can result in disastrous consequences for seniors. Our caregivers will ensure your loved ones take the right dosage of their medications at the right time.
- Errands: Our caregivers will help your loved ones take care of important errands such as grocery shopping and trips to the bank or post office.
- Transportation: If your loved ones do not drive, we will make sure they never miss an appointment or family event by providing them with transportation.
Free In-Home Care Assessment
If you have loved ones in the North Palm Beach, FL area that could benefit from non-medical home health care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care for a free home care assessment. You can reach us at (561) 781-5885 to set up an appointment.