When seniors reach retirement age, they often have to make some personal sacrifices. Physical and cognitive limitations caused by chronic conditions make it difficult for seniors to drive, clean their home, and even provide personal care for themselves. Despite these limitations, many seniors are choosing to stay at home during their retirement to live more independent lives than they could at a retirement home or assisted living facility. In order to do this safely, many seniors will require home care services. At Assisting Hands Palm Beach, we can help with our senior home care services.
In-Home Senior Care in North Palm Beach, FL and the Surrounding Areas
Assisting Hands Home Care provides in-home senior care services to help senior citizens age in place in North Palm Beach, FL and the surrounding areas. Our staff will assess the care needs of your loved ones in their home and create a personalized care plan to cover their needs. Once the care plan is finalized, we will assign a caregiver who has the skill and compassion to be an excellent caregiver and social companion for your senior relatives.
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Palm Beach are highly trained and licensed to provide quality home care services. They have each passed a background check and completed our training program before being assigned to our clients. Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured and they have CPR and First Aid training. You can trust that the caregiver we send to your loved one’s home will be highly qualified and will treat your loved ones with respect.
In-Home Senior Care Services from Assisting Hands
Our senior care plans are tailored to meet the specific care needs of senior citizens so they can comfortably age in place. We determine the unique care needs of your loved ones by visiting them in their home for an assessment. We will then work with you and your loved ones to form a care plan based on our assessment and your schedules. A caregiver who we feel can provide the best possible care given the situation will be assigned to your loved one to assist with personal care tasks and other tasks needed around the home.
Our senior home care services may include the following:
- Personal Care and Hygiene: Our caregivers can provide personal assistance to help your loved ones bathe, get dressed, use the restroom, and handle other personal hygiene activities.
- Transfer Assistance: If your loved ones have trouble moving around the home or getting up out of bed, our caregivers will help them move around the home.
- Bathing and Showering: We can provide the assistance your loved ones need to bathe or shower each day.
- Restroom Use: Our caregivers can provide full or partial assistance for those who need help using the restroom.
- Dressing: We will help your loved ones get dressed for the day and dressed for bed in the evening.
- Personal Appearance: Our caregivers will help your loved ones maintain their personal appearance with help bathing, combing their hair, and getting dressed.
- Incontinence Care: We are ready to assist those struggling with incontinence issues.
Our caregivers can provide the following help around the house in addition to excellent personal care:
- Meal Preparation: It is important for seniors to eat regular meals, but many cannot safely cook for themselves. Our caregivers will handle every step of the meal preparation from getting groceries to serving the meal and cleaning up after.
- Transportation: If your loved ones do not drive, we will make sure they still get to doctor appointments and family gatherings with our transportation services. We will also help them with important errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will take care of certain housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, and laundry to keep the home clean.
- Companionship: At Assisting Hands, we are more than just caregivers for your loved ones. We will build personal connections with your loved ones to be their friend and companion as well as their caregiver.
Call us for a Free In-Home Consultation
If you have senior relatives in North Palm Beach, FL that need the help of professional caregivers to live at home, contact Assisting Hands Palm Beach. We will come to the home of your loved one for a free in-home consultation and care assessment. You can reach us at (561) 781-5885 to set up an appointment.