Assisting Hands provides professional home care services allowing our clients to remain safely and comfortably in their own homes.
Let’s make home an even better place to be
It’s your comfy armchair, the pictures on the wall, and all of the memories that make home – home. Sadly, sometimes remaining at home becomes too big a challenge.
Home care services help overcome those challenges and make home an even better place to be. We include everything from companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and errands, light housekeeping and laundry, to personal care assistance and help with bathing and dressing.
A home care agency that makes home an even better place to be
It’s your comfy armchair, the pictures on the wall, and all of the memories that make home – home.
Sadly, sometimes remaining at home becomes too big a challenge.
Home care services help overcome those challenges and make home an even better place to be.
Personal assistance with daily activities
Your caregiver can provide you or a loved one with assistance with ambulation, toileting, dressing, medication reminders, transportation to medical appointments, picking up prescriptions, bathing and washing, organizing incoming mail and going to the post office, and any routine personal errands that may be required.
Light housekeeping and chores
Your caregiver can provide you or a loved one with services such as vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry, dusting, bed making, sweeping, mopping floors, taking out the trash, cleaning out the fridge and pantry of expired foods and any other light housekeeping items you or a loved one might require.
Grocery shopping and meal preparation
Overall health and well-being can be improved by ensuring your loved one is receiving healthy, well-balanced meals. In addition to tasting better, nutritious meals play an important role in maintaining good health. Caregivers prepare meals in accordance with any special diet, serve the meal, provide eating assistance and clean up afterward.
Sometimes all it takes is a nice chat!
Perhaps the most important thing a home care assistant can provide is companionship. Because we know how important this is, we’ve worked extra hard to ensure our caregivers are matched to your loved ones. We work hard to find the “perfect match” not only in terms of training and experience but also someone whose personality will be a good fit with your loved one.
Dementia or Alzheimer’s receive the special attention they deserve
24 hour home care or live in home care
Take as much or as little as you need
You or a loved one determines the schedule, which can range from a few hours a day to 24-hour care or live-in home care, and Assisting Hands® will tailor its services to meet your individual needs.
Verna is the glue that holds our office together. She’s been in the medical field for the past 27+ years and effortlessly juggles client requirements, HIPAA regulations and caregiver placement with kindness, care, efficiency, and compassion.
With years of nursing experience in hospitals, skilled nursing homes, and home care agencies, Trish is the experienced nurse who develops an individualized plan of care for every client
We are bursting with pride over the words our clients share about our home care service
A message from my mom....... About 8 months ago I realized I needed to get help. My husband was into... read more
Assisting Hands has been most helpful with my mother who, though she remains autonomous, does need help with certain day... read more
From our first interaction with the owner and staff of Assisting Hands in West Palm Beach, we felt their desire... read more
Steve Behrens recommends Assisting Hands Palm Beach "A special thanks to Marina Ramirez & Verna Wagner who are part of a dedicated and highly professional team at... read more
Thank you for exceeding our expectations in caring for our brain injured son. Staff members have shown sincere compassion and... read more
Assisting Hands of Palm Beach In seeking the right individual to spend time with our brain injured son, Assisting Hands of Palm Beach has provided... read more
Home Care in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach County
- Voted top home care agency 4 years
- Read over 30 reviews about our award winning home care service
- Affordable home care services
- Our home care aides are background checked, screened and trained
- Read about all of our home care services here
- We are a licensed, bonded and insuerd hone care company
- Post-hospitalization non-medical home care aides
Elderly and Senior Home Care
- Elderly care at home may include service such as bathing, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping and more. See a complete list of home care services here
- Assistance for the elderly and seniors by a company that has the staff, training
- Senior home care that provides the abiliuty for seniors to age in place
- Senior home care solutions that help families feel relief knowing that that their loved ones are well cared for.
24 Hour Home Care and Live In Home Care
- Live in home care when you or your loved ones need permanent support
- The best 24 hour home care in palm beach county
- Our live in caregivers are specifically trained for post hospitalization care
- Live in care for seniors is more affordable alternative to other senior care options