Let’s make home an even better place to be
It’s your comfy armchair, the pictures on the wall, and all of the memories that make home – home. Sadly, sometimes remaining at home becomes too big a challenge.
Home care services help overcome those challenges and make home an even better place to be. We include everything from companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and errands, light housekeeping and laundry, to personal care assistance and help with bathing and dressing.
Meet Marina, the Home Care Agency Owner
It’s your comfy armchair, the pictures on the wall, and all of the memories that make home – home.
Sadly, sometimes remaining at home becomes too big a challenge.
Home care services help overcome those challenges and make home an even better place to be.
Personal assistance with daily activities
Your caregiver can provide you or a loved one with assistance with ambulation, toileting, dressing, medication reminders, transportation to medical appointments, picking up prescriptions, bathing and washing, organizing incoming mail and going to the post office, and any routine personal errands that may be required.
Light housekeeping and chores
Your caregiver can provide you or a loved one with services such as vacuuming, washing dishes, laundry, dusting, bed making, sweeping, mopping floors, taking out the trash, cleaning out the fridge and pantry of expired foods and any other light housekeeping items you or a loved one might require.
Grocery shopping and meal preparation
Overall health and well-being can be improved by ensuring your loved one is receiving healthy, well-balanced meals. In addition to tasting better, nutritious meals play an important role in maintaining good health. Caregivers prepare meals in accordance with any special diet, serve the meal, provide eating assistance and clean up afterward.
Sometimes all it takes is a nice chat!
Perhaps the most important thing a home care assistant can provide is companionship. Because we know how important this is, we’ve worked extra hard to ensure our caregivers are matched to your loved ones. We work hard to find the “perfect match” not only in terms of training and experience but also someone whose personality will be a good fit with your loved one.
Dementia or Alzheimer’s receive the special attention they deserve
24 hour home care or live in home care
Take as much or as little as you need
You or a loved one determines the schedule, which can range from a few hours a day to 24-hour care or live-in home care, and Assisting Hands® will tailor its services to meet your individual needs.
Verna is the glue that holds our office together. She’s been in the medical field for the past 27+ years and effortlessly juggles client requirements, HIPAA regulations and caregiver placement with kindness, care, efficiency, and compassion.
With years of nursing experience in hospitals, skilled nursing homes, and home care agencies, Trish is the experienced nurse who develops an individualized plan of care for every client
Walter has worked in the medical, pharmaceutical and health care industry for over 30 years. He joins our Assisting Hands Home Care Palm Beach family as our Business Development Manager.
We are bursting with pride over the words our clients share about our home care service
An honest caring company. When my father needed care, Assisting Hands Home Care was top notch.
I highly recommend this agency! Marina and her staff are caring, creative, and reassurring in helping me manage my mom from across the country.
With its high standards, a staff committed to meeting every need with excellence, agility and compassion, it's dedicated, professional and knowledgeable and kind caregivers, Assisting Hands has supported my entire family through its most difficult times as my mother's care requirements continue to grow. I am grateful I found Assisting Hands and you will be too.
Assisting Hands Palm Beach is a responsive, caring and professional age cy.
Home Care Services in Boynton Beach, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, FL and the surrounding areas in Palm Beach County
- Best of Home Care Provider award winner in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Read over +39 reviews about our award winning home care services
- We are a licensed, bonded and insured home care company
- Affordable home care services
- Our home care aides are background checked, screened and trained
- Post-hospitalization, non-medical home care aides
Elderly and Senior Home Care
- Elderly care at home may include service such as bathing, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping and more. See a complete list of home care services here
- Assistance for the elderly and seniors by a company that has the staff, training
- Senior home care that provides the abiliuty for seniors to age in place
- Senior home care solutions that help families feel relief knowing that that their loved ones are well cared for.
24 Hour Home Care and Live In Home Care
- Live in home care when you or your loved ones need permanent support
- The best 24 hour home care in palm beach county
- Our live in caregivers are specifically trained for post hospitalization care
- Live in care for seniors is more affordable alternative to other senior care options