This month, Assisting Hands is proud to celebrate National Senior Citizens Day, occurring every year on August 21. Initiated by President Ronald Reagan in 1988, this day was set apart to acknowledge senior citizen’s life-long hard work and influence on society.
To show appreciation for this National Senior Citizens Day, Assisting Hands Home Care Palm Beach suggests the resources below that can provide you or someone you know with access to relevant senior care news, as well as information on senior care services that can help make them live safely and more independently.
- Assisting Hands Senior Care Services
- Home Care Association of Florida
- ACL (Administration for Community Living)
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly(TCE)
Assisting Hands hopes that you will share this information with your loved ones in honor of this special day. If you are interested in discussing with us regarding how we can be of assistance to you and your loved ones, we encourage you to browse our website and give us a call at your own convenience at 561-829-3080.
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- When is the right time to start talking with mom and dad about additional help? - May 25, 2021
- Test your caregiver IQ with the “Family Caregivers Quiz” - May 20, 2021
- Four Myths About Seniors and Computers - April 8, 2021