- Senior Care / Elderly Home Care
- Home Care / Home Health Care
- ADLs – Activities of Daily Living:
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- Bathing / Personal Care
- Accompany on Walks and to Doctor Appointments
- Medication Reminders / Picking up Prescriptions
- Please click to see the full list of other home care services
- Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care / Memory Home Care
- Respite Care
- Live-in / 24 Hour Care
- Post-Operative Care / After Surgery Care
Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide in-home care, and they will also provide your loved ones with meaningful social companionship. Your family will have some peace of mind knowing that our caregivers are there to provide the care and support your loved ones need.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in North and Central Palm Beach County
Assisting Hands Palm Beach serves many towns and communities in North and Central Palm Beach County, FL. With our home health care services, your elderly loved ones can continue to live at home and age in place. Our service area includes:
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Juno Beach, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- Lake Worth, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Singer Island, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Click to see the complete list of towns and communities in our service area.
Visit Florida AHCA, to learn more about Home Health Care resources and services in Florida.
Professional Home Care Services
At Assisting Hands Palm Beach, we can provide the following non-medical care services:
- Personal Care / Custodial Care: We can help senior citizens who have trouble taking care of personal activities themselves including bathing, toileting, dressing, and other personal hygiene activities.
- Meal Preparation: Senior citizens need to get enough nutrition on a daily basis. Our caregivers will prepare meals each day to ensure that they get the nutrition they need.
- Errands and Transportation: It is common for senior citizens to give up driving due to vision impairments or mental or physical limitations. We can provide transportation for seniors who no longer drive to help them get to doctor appointments, family gatherings, and other important events. We can also take care of important errands like prescription pickup and grocery shopping.
- Light Housekeeping: Some seniors may have difficulty keeping their homes clean. Our caregivers can handle light housekeeping tasks to keep the home clean and sanitary.
- Companionship: The most important thing our caregivers can provide to your loved ones is companionship. We will engage your loved ones with conversations and various activities to get to know them on a personal level.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia need constant care to keep them safe in their homes. Our caregivers can provide specialized memory care services for those affected by these diseases that include memory exercises to combat memory loss.
- Respite Care: Many families take care of their senior relatives themselves with a family caregiver, but the family caregiver will need some time off. We can provide respite care services to take over the care for your loved ones while the family caregiver takes time off.
- Post-Hospitalization Care: Whether returning from the hospital after a surgery or an illness, the recovery process is never easy. Our caregivers can provide care for those who have returned from the hospital to help them recover and avoid going back to the hospital.
- Overnight Care: The night time can be a stressful time for seniors and their families, especially if no one is in the home with your loved ones at night. We provide overnight care services in which a caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay awake to provide any care needed until the morning.
- Live-In/ 24-Hour Care: If your loved ones need a caregiver present at all times, we can help with our 24-hour and live-in care services. With our live-in care services, a caregiver will live in the home with your loved ones and switch shifts with a second caregiver every 3-4 days. With our 24-hour care services, two caregivers will alternate 12 hour shifts to ensure that someone is always awake in the home.
- Hospice Care: If your loved one has been diagnosed with a terminal illness or limited life expectancy, we can help with our hospice care services. Our caregivers will keep your loved ones comfortable and pain free so they can live the rest of their days with dignity.
We offer our home care services on a temporary or on-going basis to meet the care needs of senior citizens and adults in various situations. Our home health care services can benefit the following:
- Senior citizens aging in place
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
- Adults with disabilities
- Hospice patients
- New and expectant mothers
Help with Activities of Daily Living and Other Home Care Services
Some other home care services we offer include but are not limited to the following: