- Senior Care / Elderly Home Care
- Home Care / Non-Medical Home Health Care
- ADLs – Activities of Daily Living:
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- Bathing / Personal Care
- Accompany on Walks and to Doctor Appointments
- Medication Reminders / Picking up Prescriptions
- Please click to see the full list of other home care services
- Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care / Memory Care at Home
- Respite Care
- Live-in / 24 Hour Care
- Post-Operative Care / After Surgery Care
Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide in-home care, and they will also provide your loved ones with meaningful social companionship. Your family will have some peace of mind knowing that our caregivers are there to provide the care and support your loved ones need.
Award-Winning Home Care Agency Serving North and Central Palm Beach County, FL
Assisting Hands Home Care is a full-service home care agency serving towns and communities in North and Central Palm Beach County, FL. With our home care services, your elderly loved ones can continue to live at home and age in place. Our service area includes:
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Juno Beach, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- Lake Worth, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Singer Island, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Click to see the complete list of towns and communities in our service area.
Visit Florida AHCA, to learn more about Home Health Care resources and services in Florida.
Professional Home Care Services
At Assisting Hands Palm Beach, we can provide the following non-medical care services:
- Personal Care / Custodial Care: We can help senior citizens who have trouble taking care of personal activities themselves including bathing, toileting, dressing, and other personal hygiene activities.
- Meal Preparation: Senior citizens need to get enough nutrition on a daily basis. Our caregivers will prepare meals each day to ensure that they get the nutrition they need.
- Errands and Transportation: It is common for senior citizens to give up driving due to vision impairments or mental or physical limitations. We can provide transportation for seniors who no longer drive to help them get to doctor appointments, family gatherings, and other important events. We can also take care of important errands like prescription pickup and grocery shopping.
- Light Housekeeping: Some seniors may have difficulty keeping their homes clean. Our caregivers can handle light housekeeping tasks to keep the home clean and sanitary.
- Companionship: The most important thing our caregivers can provide to your loved ones is companionship. We will engage your loved ones with conversations and various activities to get to know them on a personal level.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia need constant care to keep them safe in their homes. Our caregivers can provide specialized memory care services for those affected by these diseases that include memory exercises to combat memory loss.
- Respite Care: Many families take care of their senior relatives themselves with a family caregiver, but the family caregiver will need some time off. We can provide respite care services to take over the care for your loved ones while the family caregiver takes time off.
- Post-Hospitalization Care: Whether returning from the hospital after a surgery or an illness, the recovery process is never easy. Our caregivers can provide care for those who have returned from the hospital to help them recover and avoid going back to the hospital.
- Overnight Care: The night time can be a stressful time for seniors and their families, especially if no one is in the home with your loved ones at night. We provide overnight care services in which a caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay awake to provide any care needed until the morning.
- 24 Hour Home Care | Live-in Care: If your loved ones need a caregiver present at all times, we can help with our 24-hour and live-in care services. With our live-in care services, a caregiver will live in the home with your loved ones and switch shifts with a second caregiver every 3-4 days. With our 24-hour care services, two caregivers will alternate 12 hour shifts to ensure that someone is always awake in the home.
- Hospice Care at Home: If your loved one has been diagnosed with a terminal illness or limited life expectancy, we can help with our hospice care services. Our caregivers will keep your loved ones comfortable and pain free so they can live the rest of their days with dignity.
We offer our home care services on a temporary or on-going basis to meet the care needs of senior citizens and adults in various situations. Our home care services can benefit the following:
- Senior citizens aging in place
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
- Adults with disabilities
- Hospice patients
- New and expectant mothers
Assessing In-Home Care Needs
When you call Assisting Hands Palm Beach for in-home care services, we will send a staff member to the home of your loved one for an evaluation. We will assess the specific care needs of your loved ones and complete a safety evaluation of the home. After our evaluation, we will speak with you and your loved ones to develop a care plan.
This care plan will cover your loved ones’ unique needs and accommodate the schedule of a family caregiver if necessary. When everyone agrees on the plan, we will assign a caregiver who we feel is best suited for the situation. Our care plans are flexible and can be changed when the care needs of your loved ones change.
Our caregivers are trained and licensed professionals that can help you or your loved ones with anything from help bathing and getting dressed to cleaning the home and preparing meals. We also provide a range of specialized home care services including Alzheimer’s and dementia care and post-hospitalization care for those with special needs.
Call Assisting Hands to Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation for Your Home Care Needs
Contact us if you have questions about the long-term care costs and how to pay for them. If you or a loved one in Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, FL and surrounding areas could benefit from our in-home care services, give us a call at (561) 781-5885 for a complimentary in-home assessment.
Meet the Home Care Agency Owner
Marina Ramirez’ is the owner of Assisting Hands Home Care – Palm Beach. Her commitment to high-quality home care has been recognized several times with “The Best of Home Care – Provider of Choice” award between 2015-2019. Call Assisting Hands Home Care today at (561) 781-5885 if you need reliable and compassionate home care for your loved ones.
Marina is married with one daughter, and fluent in both English and Spanish.
Related Home Care Services:
- Home Care Services in Boynton Beach, FL
- Home Care Services in North Palm Beach, FL
- Home Care Services in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Home Care Services in West Palm Beach, FL
- Click to the see all services areas.