Assisting Hands Home Care serving North and Central Palm Beach County is helping to stop the spread of COVID-19 for many employees throughout the area. Florida industries require regular wellness checks as recommended by the CDC so we have extended our services to help those businesses in need of employee screening.
Do you have a need for your employees to have a wellness screening before they can report to work? Give us a call today and we will provide prompt, professional and dependable service. Call Us (561) 781-5885
The CDC and the State of Florida are currently recommending the following strategies to employers responding to COVID-19, including those seeking to resume normal or phased business operations:
- Conducting daily health checks
- Conducting a hazard assessment of the workplace
- Encouraging employees to wear cloth face coverings in the workplace, if appropriate
- Implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace
- Improving the building ventilation system
We can also work with supervisors and ask specific questions as people show up for work, dealing with symptoms and previous exposure. Employees with a sick family member at home should notify their supervisor and follow the CDC’s recommended precautions.
Assisting Hands can help ensure that your business complies with these guidelines. Please contact us to learn more.