Assisting Hands Home Care provides personal care and senior companion services for senior citizens in Wellington, Florida. Our caregivers will not only ensure that your senior loved ones get the personal care and assistance they need, but also be a companion to them and engage them in friendly conversation and activities.
Senior citizens often choose to age in place to keep living in the comfortable environment of their home and maintain a level of independence. However, seniors living at home can also become lonely, especially if they have lost their spouse or if their family lives far away. Many seniors who have chosen to remain at home can benefit from having someone to provide personal care and assistance as well as meaningful social companionship.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we can provide your senior loved ones with the personal care they need as well as social companionship with our elderly companion care services in Wellington, FL. We will create a personalized care plan to ensure that your loved one’s specific care needs are met, including help with activities of daily living (ADLs). You can also expect our caregivers to be a social companion for your loved ones as we will get to know them through friendly conversation and build a personal connection. We will also regularly engage them in their favorite hobbies and activities.
Senior Companion Care Services
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care if your loved ones in Wellington, FL need professional senior companion care services. You can reach us by calling (561) 781-5885.
When seniors decide to continue living at home, ensuring that they get the care and assistance they need is important for their well-being. You must also consider the emotional well-being of your loved ones, especially if they live alone. At Assisting Hands, we see ourselves as more than just caregivers as we want to be a trusted friend and companion for your loved ones as well. You can trust that we will send trained and licensed caregivers to your loved one’s home who will treat them with compassion and respect as each of our caregivers must pass an extensive background check.
Our senior companionship and personal care services include the following:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers will assist your loved ones with personal care tasks such as restroom use, bathing, dressing, eating, transferring, and other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Companionship: Meaningful social interaction is beneficial for seniors who are aging in place as it can help prevent feelings of loneliness and depression. Our caregivers will establish a personal connection with your loved ones to be a companion to them while providing care.
- Meal Preparation: If your senior loved ones cannot cook, our caregivers will provide daily meals that take their dietary restrictions into account. We can also cook meals with your loved ones and turn it into a fun activity.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will help your loved ones maintain their home by taking care of light housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, dusting, and taking out the garbage.
- Transportation and Errands: If your loved ones no longer drive, we can provide transportation to take your loved ones to family gatherings and doctor appointments and we can help with important errands.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Assessment
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are dedicated to providing the best possible care for your senior loved ones as well as meaningful social companionship. We will meet with you and your loved ones for a free in-home assessment to determine your loved one’s care needs and assign a caregiver who we think will make an excellent companion. You can reach us at (561) 781-5885 for senior companion care in Wellington, Florida.