Our senior care services can be customized to meet the specific care needs of seniors, whether they need specialized, attentive care, or help with activities around the house. We start our services with an in-home evaluation to determine the specific care needs of your loved one and create a care plan and schedule.
Senior Care Services in West Palm Beach, FL and surrounding areas
The senior care services we provide are personalized to meet the unique care needs of your loved ones. Therefore, your care plan can include a range of services from personal care to help with household activities. We will evaluate the care needs of your loved ones during our first meeting and work with you and your loved ones to create a care plan that will accommodate their needs. The following Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) may be included in our senior home care services:
- Meal Preparation: If your loved ones cannot prepare meals on their own, our caregivers can help. We will prepare meals each day that follow their dietary restrictions and we will also help with the grocery shopping and clean up.
- Help with Daily Routines: As seniors get older, they may have a harder time getting though their personal routines in the morning and evening. We can help your loved ones get into and out of bed and help them through their routines including dressing, bathing, and other personal hygiene activities.
- Transfer Assistance: If your loved ones cannot get out of bed due to limited mobility, we can provide them with transfer assistance. Our caregivers will help them get in and out of bed as well as out of their recliner, wheelchair, or sofa.
- Bathing and Showering: Our caregivers can assist your loved ones if they need help bathing or showering.
- Restroom Use: We can provide full or partial assistance for seniors who need assistance using the restroom.
- Dressing: We can help your loved ones get dressed for the day each morning and for bed in the evenings.
- Personal Appearance: Our caregivers will help your loved ones with their personal hygiene so they can be confident in their personal appearance.
- Incontinence Care: If your loved one deals with incontinence, we can help them clean up and change when an incident occurs.
- Transportation: We can provide transportation services for seniors who no longer drive to help them get to important events like family gatherings and doctor appointments and handle necessary errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will take care of a number of light housekeeping duties including vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and taking out the trash to help keep the home clean.
- Companionship: Loneliness is a real problem for seniors, especially if they live far away from family. We see ourselves as more than just a caregiver to your loved ones, we are also their social companions. We will connect with your loved ones on a personal level and regularly engage them in conversation and fun activities. (Please contact us, if you don’t see a senior care service you need not listed here.)
What are the benefits of Senior Care?
When senior citizens reach retirement age, they often have to make some compromises to live a better quality of life. It is common for seniors to give up working and even certain privileges such as driving. However, many seniors are not willing to give up or leave their homes when they reach their golden years.
Senior citizens often choose to age in place because this helps them retain independence and control over their daily lives. Yet, many seniors cannot live at home safely without some kind of care or assistance. For senior citizens who prefer to age in place, senior home car is an excellent option.
At Assisting Hands Palm Beach, we employ highly trained and licensed caregivers who have each passed an extensive background check. They are also bonded and insured to provide care in the homes of your senior loved ones. Our caregivers are dedicated to providing quality, compassionate care for your loved ones and they are trained in First Aid and CPR so they can respond to emergencies.
Complimentary In-Home Assessment
Our senior home care is a great option for senior citizens who need help to safely live at home. Contact Assisting Hands Palm Beach, if your senior loved ones in West Palm Beach,FL and surrounding areas in Palm Beach County could benefit from home senior care services from our licensed and experienced caregivers. Call us at (561) 781-5885 for a free estimate or a complimentary in-home assessment.