New devices that use robotics, VR and other technologies have hit the market to help seniors live healthier, more independent lives. This article from CNBC takes a look at 6 of these new tech devices.
It’s no surprise that as people age, they would like to remain in their own homes. The technology being developed now helps seniors age gracefully, and independently.
This article goes discusses various tools now being used by consumers or companies. Here’s a synopsis. Please read the article for more information.
- Embodied labs – helps train people who are caregivers for those with Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Intuition Robotics – helps adults avoid loneliness and social isolation.
- Ageless Innovation – develops robotic pets to provide companionship and promote happiness.
- Neuro Rehab VR – provides a virtual reality experience for those undergoing physical therapy as a result of a stroke.
- Toi Labs – turns the toilet into a device that can provide information on potential health problems.
- VitalTech – improves patient health and welfare by providing patient information to the right resource.