In Home Care should be considered when everyday activities, such as meal preparation and bathing, that were once easy to handle become difficult to do.
Quality Home Care You Can Trust In Falls Church VA
A lot of baby boomers want to age within the comfort of their own homes, but they still require some sort of assistance to live their everyday lives safely. This upward trend has resulted in an increase in the amount and quality of in home care services being offered. In fact, in home care services are seen as the most beneficial choice for elderly individuals for their well-being.
Before, families would place their elderly loved ones in an assisted living facility or a nursing home, usually doing so because they didn’t have much of a choice. This ensured that seniors received the care needed for them to continue living safe, healthy lives. But with baby boomers reaching old age, senior care is being approached differently.
Quality In Home Care Services
To start, we have a meeting with the client and their family, conducting an assessment to determine the client’s unique care needs. With this assessment, we’re able to develop a personalized care plan that meets your elderly loved one’s needs. Additionally, we can alter care plans to accommodate any needs that change over time.
Our In Home Care Services
- Personal Care. Assisting Hands serves Falls Church clients by providing help with basic grooming needs, including bathing, dressing, using the restroom and other personal assistance.
- Meal Planning. Our caregivers can prepare daily nutritious meals and make sure the kitchen is clean.
- Light Housekeeping. We can help keep a clean house by performing light tasks, such as vacuuming, sweeping, dusting and laundry.
- Transportation. Getting from place to place can be difficult. We are happy to provide transportation to run errands, go to medical appointments and shop for groceries.
- Companionship. Engaging a loved one in conversation is important to their well-being. We can be there for them, taking an interest in them and building personal relationships.
- Live-in Care. When 24-hour care is needed, we can be there – whether it’s a temporary situation or long-term.
- Managed Care. Our caregivers understand the importance of communicating with the client’s family to coordinate and manage care.
- Respite Care. In some cases, there is already a family caregiver in place. Assisting Hands can give that caregiver a break – providing help periodically to ease the demand.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care. We will be there as needed according to your schedule. And we offer memory care services to help improve the memory of those affected by Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
- Post-surgical Care. Coming home from the hospital can be tricky when someone has just had surgery. Our caregivers can provide help, monitor conditions, do light housekeeping and prevent loved ones from overexerting themselves.
At Assisting Hands Home Care in Falls Church, VA we only employ caregivers who are well trained, insured, and bonded. This ensures that your senior loved ones get caring, compassionate, quality care right in their own homes.
Activities and Services in Falls Church, VA
If you live in Falls Church you know this area has a plethora of activities and services for seniors in Falls Church, VA. Named after the historical Episcopal Church known as “William Gunnell’s Church,” Falls Church has an abundant Civil War stories for history enthusiasts. There are many Virginia Civil War Trails that are available for those interested. And there are other activities and places of interest for Falls Church visitors. Let’s take a look at a few.
Falls Church Farmer’s Market
Otherwise known as Little Saigon, Eden Center welcomes you with a bright red pagoda and includes a plethora of Vietnamese restaurants and grocery stores. If you’re shopping for a specific ingredient or want to enjoy an authentic meal, this should be your destination.
Falls Church has its share of restaurants and bars, but in addition, a favorite nightspot is the State Theatre. Established around 1936, the State Theatre is a favorite spot to enjoy live music.
A Brew Or Two?
If your passion is craft beer, you’ll enjoy Settle Down Easy Brewing Co. They are known for a high- quality, varied selection of specialty beers. They also have seasonal beers, so schedule several visits with friends and family.
We hope this guide to In Home Care Falls Church, VA is helpful. As we stated earlier, our goal is to keep seniors and other loved ones happy. Should you need assistance finding In Home Care Vienna, VA please do let us know. We are a home care agency with a stellar rating, actively involved in our community and above all, care about the people we care for.