Senior citizens and disabled adults are often reluctant to leave their homes because many people find refuge and comfort in familiarity. Seniors in the baby boomer generation often choose to remain at home when they need care, and this has led to an increase in in-home health care services available. Many families can help their aging or disabled loved ones remain in their homes when their symptoms are still mild and manageable but may need additional help when their loved one’s needs increase.
Non-Medical Home Health Care in Fort Worth, TX
Assisting Hands Home Care offers non-medical home health care services for the elderly who choose to remain in their home in Fort Worth, TX. We will cooperate with you and your loved one to create a personalized care plan that will account for their needs and allow them to live comfortably and safely. Your loved ones will get compassionate, quality care from our licensed and trained caregivers.
Each of our in-home caregivers is insured, bonded, and licensed, and they have completed additional training and a background check. They can provide CPR and First Aid if needed and respond to emergencies. Our caregivers will provide your loved ones with quality care and service as a respectful, caring companion.
In-Home Care Services
Our in-home health care services begin by providing a careful assessment of your loved one’s unique care needs. We will create and implement a personalized care plan that may involve:
- Personal Care and Grooming – It is common for disabled adults and seniors to find it difficult to perform activities of daily living and self-care. Our caregivers can help your loved one with grooming and personal care activities including bathing, toileting, oral hygiene, dressing, and ambulation.
- Companion Care – Our caregivers will provide more than just living assistance to your loved one. We will create a personal relationship with your loved one and become their personal companion.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – It is important that people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia receive the required care in their home, so they feel safe and comfortable. Our trained caregivers will provide effective memory care for those with memory loss conditions.
- Senior Home Care – We can assist you with coordinating doctor visits, medication reminders, and working with family caregivers for your loved one.
- Transportation and Errands – When seniors are forced to stop driving, they lose some of their freedom. Our caregivers will help your loved one maintain independence by assisting them to family gatherings, the grocery store, and doctors’ appointments.
- Meal Preparation – Many adults with disabilities and seniors cannot cook for themselves, so our caregivers will provide meal preparation and ensure your loved ones receive regular meals that follow their dietary restrictions.
- Light Housekeeping – Our caregivers will perform light housekeeping tasks like dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash, and laundry.
- After Surgery Home Care – It can be stressful and difficult for seniors when they return home after surgery or hospital stay. Our caregivers will care for your loved one and help them with their post-surgery recovery to prevent a setback.
- Respite Care – Our caregivers cooperate with family caregivers allow them time off and provide respite care. We will arrive at previously scheduled times to care for your loved ones and ease the responsibilities of the family caregiver.
- Overnight Home Care – Families can sometimes feel uneasy about leaving their loved one home overnight because they may need assistance in an emergency. In that case, our caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay to provide overnight care services.
- Live-In Caregivers / 24-Hour Home Care – If your loved one requires 24-hour assistance, we can help with our live-in services. Our 24-hour care services provide two caregivers that switch shifts every 12 hours and our live-in care services will provide a caregiver that is always present in the home.
Our professionals will work with you and your loved one to create a personalized home health care plan that covers all your loved one’s unique needs. During the initial consultation, we will perform an assessment of your loved one’s care needs and create an assessment based on our observations. We will assign a caregiver who is well suited to provide the specific care for your loved one. Our care plans are flexible and can be adjusted if your loved one’s needs change.
Contact Assisting Hands for a Free Consultation
Call Assisting Hands Home Care if your loved one in Fort Worth, TX, require our personal care at home. We are available at (214) 865-7870 for an in-home consultation.
Review by Jack C.
“I am very pleased. They’re always available by phone. They call me back within 10 to 15 minutes. They do a great job at being the advocate between caregivers and family.”
Review by Frank H.
“They always responded quickly and told me the plan.”
Review by Shirley L.
“They come through with what they say they are going to do. Anytime I call them, they are right there to help.”
Review by Read Flake
“Robbie and his staff are some of the most caring, dedicated people I have ever known. They are attentive to every detail and truly care about each client. Couldn’t recommend more highly!”
Review by Clark Cornwell
“Robbie McCullough is one of the most genuine and caring people you will come across. No one person or company I would recommend before this group. Thank you Robbie for providing us a confidence in this matter. You’re the best sir.”