Our in-home care services include elderly care, senior home care, personal care and companionship, hospice care, respite care, and memory care services for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our caregivers are trained and licensed to provide quality care services to adults with disabilities and senior citizens so they can remain in their homes.
In-Home Health Care Services in Richardson, TX
This new generation of senior citizens often choose in-home health care as an alternative to a nursing home or assisted living facility as they age. This choice lets seniors maintain independence and remain in their homes as they get older. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer home health care services to disabled adults and seniors in Richardson, TX. Our caregivers will provide in-home health care services that account for your loved one’s unique care needs. Our insured, bonded, and licensed caregivers will treat your loved one with respect and compassion and provide them with quality care.
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care for home health care services, we will schedule a consultation with you and your loved one to discuss their care needs. We will assess your loved one’s specific needs and perform a safety evaluation of them. Our caregivers will create and implement a care plan based on our assessments and the input from you and your loved one.
In-Home Health Care
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care offer a variety of home health care services to senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Richardson, TX. These health care services may include:
- Personal Care and ADLs: Activities of daily living (ADLs) or self-care tasks are often difficult for senior citizens with limited cognitive abilities or mobility. Our caregivers can assist your loved one with ADL like restroom use, bathing, dressing, medication reminders, and ambulation.
- Personalized Home Health Care: At Assisting Hands Home Care, we are dedicated to forming personalized home care plans for that account for your loved one’s unique care needs.
- Personal Care and Companionship: It is important to us that our caregivers do more than just provide quality care. Our caregivers will build personal relationships with your loved one and treat them with respect and compassion. We will engage them in friendly conversation, as well as their favorite activities and hobbies.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: It is important for those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia to receive care in their own homes. People with dementia will feel safer and more comfortable in the familiar surroundings of their home. Our trained caregivers will provide quality memory care to help seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s. We can respond efficiently to outbursts of agitation and mood swings and help slow memory loss with memory exercises.
- Respite Care: Many senior citizens receive care from a family member who acts as the primary caregiver and Assisting Hands Home Care helps family caregivers with our respite care services. Our caregivers will seamlessly take over for the family caregiver, allowing them time for self-care.
- Hospice Care: It is always difficult to learn that your loved one has been diagnosed with a terminal illness or a limited life expectancy. Our hospice care services at Assisting Hands Home Care can help families in this situation. Our caregivers will provide quality care to your loved one and ensure their comfort so you can focus on managing their affairs and visiting with them.
- Errands and Transportation: Seniors often must give up driving and when they do, they sacrifice some of their independence. Our caregivers can restore this independence with our transportation and errands services. We will help your loved one with errands and provide transportation to important events and appointments.
- Meal Preparation: Some senior citizens can no longer safely cook for themselves, especially those with memory loss conditions. They may become malnourished if they do not receive regular meals. Our caregivers will prepare meals for your loved ones and account for any dietary restrictions.
- Light Housekeeping: It is difficult for many seniors to complete household tasks like vacuuming and dusting on their own. Our caregivers will complete housekeeping tasks like mopping, laundry, vacuuming, emptying the trash, and dusting.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Consultation
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care if your loved one in Richardson, Fort Worth, Dallas, or Preston Hollow, TX, require our home health care services. We are available at (214) 865-7870 for a free in-home consultation.
"Robbie and his staff are some of the most caring, dedicated people I have ever known. They are attentive to every detail and truly care about each client. Couldn’t recommend more highly!"
"Robbie McCullough is one of the most genuine and caring people you will come across. No one person or company I would recommend before this group. Thank you Robbie for providing us a confidence in this matter. You're the best sir."