Home Care is an extremely valuable service that can help virtually anyone. Assisting Hands has provided care in Homes, Hospitals, Senior Living Communities and everywhere in between.
We help assist Seniors, the Disabled, those recently out of surgery or rehab to transition safely back to their most comfortable place, home. Home is where the best results are produced for recovery after an acute care setting.
Home Care assists in two general areas. Activities of Daily Living and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living.
Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) are the five essential needs of daily life. They are
Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) come in a very wide range of areas. They are important to keep your life in good order. A few examples could include, laundry, cooking, cleaning, and shopping. Other examples of what Assisting Hands Home Care of Preston Hollow have performed are:
- Take a client to church
- Drive a client to a Doctors appointment
- Accompany a client overnight to a Casino
- Travel to a family funeral to provide care for three days
- Assist a client in reading and paying bills
- Live with a client continuously over months at a time
- Help a client move into a new community
- Play Bingo with a client
- Prepare a client for bed
- Go shopping for groceries for a homebound client
All of these are just a few examples of how Home Care from Assisting Hands Home Care can provide compassionate Caregivers to bring assistance, comfort, and freedom from concern for your loved one.
For a very small hourly fee, we can assist anyone in their daily home care needs which will provide valuable home care assistance for the family. In particular, we assist the family’s primary caregiver with the gift of being able to return to their rightful role of Spouse, Daughter, son or whatever they were prior to home health care is needed.
Call Assisting Hands at (214) 865-7870 today for a free assessment!
Latest posts by Robbie (see all)
- What to Pack in the Vehicle for a Road Trip with Your Loved Senior One - June 14, 2021
- News from Assisting Hands Preston Hollow - May 31, 2021
- Home Care provides valuable support for Families in Dallas - May 24, 2021