If you have been serving as the primary caregiver for a loved one, you may need an overnight caregiver to give you some much-needed downtime. Even the best family caregiver can’t provide quality care 24 hours a day, especially because caring for a relative or parent takes a mental and physical toll on you.
Unfortunately, the worst accidents always seem to happen at night when the primary caregiver is sleeping. You and your loved one may benefit from an overnight caregiver who is awake, well-rested, and alert during the night in case of an emergency.
Assisting Hands Home Care offers overnight home care services to senior citizens in Dallas, TX, and the surrounding areas. Call us at (214) 865-7870 to schedule a free in-home consultation.
Our experienced caregivers help senior citizens affected by:
- After Surgery Home Care: Surgery recovery is a long, lengthy process. People who have recently had surgery often have trouble sleeping because of pain and discomfort. Our licensed caregivers will assist them in getting in and out of bed and changing positions during the night.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: People affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s may wake up confused about there whereabouts and wander aimlessly. Our caregivers will be there to present a friendly face and help them calm down.
- Fall Prevention: Senior citizens wake up more often than most to go to the bathroom during the night. Our overnight caregivers can help them with these bathroom trips to reduce the risk of injuries and falls.
- Vision Problems/Loss: According to recent statistics, 1 out of 3 older adults have a disease that is vision-related. For seniors with vision problems, nighttime can be dangerous and may increase the risk of falls. Our overnight caregivers will help senior citizens who can’t see well during the night.
Our senior overnight care services include:
- Getting in and out of bed safely
- Dressing, washing, and personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Bathroom assistance during the night
Trusted Night-Time Home Care Provider
Many of our caregivers are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) that live in or near Dallas. All our caregivers are required to pass a thorough background check prior to being hired and undergo additional training. Our caregivers are insured and bonded for your protection and peace of mind and many of them can speak more than one language. Because of these qualifications, we believe that our caregivers are among the best in the industry.
Our caregivers also undergo routine training to stay knowledgeable about the latest in-home care. They are skilled and experienced in providing different helpful services like transportation, meal preparation, and light housekeeping. In addition to this, our compassionate caregivers also offer good companionship to our clients and always treat them with respect and dignity.
If you believe you or a loved one could benefit from overnight home care services, give us a call for assistance from our licensed and experienced overnight caregivers.
Call Assisting Hands Home are at (214) 865-7870 for professional overnight home care services in Dallas, TX, and the surrounding areas.