In-Home Senior Care
An overwhelming number of seniors in the baby boomer generation have chosen to age in place and this has led to an increase in the quality and availability of in-home care services. Seniors who receive care in their homes instead of an assisted living facility or nursing home experience many benefits. Remaining at home allows them to stay in a comfortable and familiar environment while maintaining their independence as they age.
Assisting Hands Home Care assists senior citizens in Richardson, TX, aging in place with our in-home senior care services. We work with you and your loved one to develop a complete care plan because we understand that every individual has unique care needs. Our care plans are flexible and can be easily changed to adapt to the changing needs of your loved one.
Our caregivers must pass a background check and receive extensive training when hired. They are bonded, licensed, and insured and will treat your loved one with respect and passion while providing exceptional care. Our caregivers are trained to provide First Aid and CPR during an emergency and will quickly alert EMTs.
Senior citizens often have difficulty with activities of daily living (ADLs), especially if they experience cognitive limitations or mobility issues. Our caregivers can assist your loved one with these ADLs:
- Mobility Assistance: Our caregivers will guide seniors with mobility issues through the home and help them get in and out of their bed or wheelchair if needed.
- Restroom Use: We can assist those who need help using the bathroom, whether it is partial or full assistance.
- Showering and Bathing: Our caregivers can provide partial or full assistance to seniors who have a hard time bathing or showering on their own.
- Dressing: Our caregivers will help your loved one dress each morning and evening if needed.
- Personal Appearance: We understand that personal appearance is important, regardless of age. Our caregivers will help your loved ones maintain their appearance by assisting with activities like combing their hair and brushing their teeth.
- Incontinence Care: We will respectfully help seniors struggling with incontinence by helping them change clothes and clean up.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Consultation
If you have a loved one in Richardson, Dallas, TX, that could benefit from our senior home care services, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (214) 865-7870 for a free in-home consultation.
"Robbie McCullough and Assisting Hands Dallas is the premier trusted resource for in-home care in Preston Hollow and North Dallas. Highly recommended"
"A caring and loving organization! Be sure to speak with Robbie!"