At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide companion care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities in University Park, Texas. Our caregivers can provide quality personal care and assistance in the home of your loved ones and they will also develop a personal relationship with your loved ones and be their companion.
For Companion Care services in University Park, TX, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (214) 865-7870.
When people reach their golden years, they may begin to have difficulty living at home and taking care of themselves. It is common for seniors to begin to experience declines in physical and cognitive ability that can make it difficult for them to take care of tasks around the house or provide care for themselves. Seniors who live alone are also at risk of loneliness or depression if they have limited social interactions.
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are senior companions who will provide effective personal care as well as social companionship for your loved ones. With a trusted companion in their home, your elderly loved ones are less likely to experience loneliness and depression and they will show improvements in their mood. Our caregivers will develop a personal connection with your loved ones with friendly conversation and fun activities while making sure their care needs are met.
Elderly Companion Care in University Park, TX
At Assisting Hands, we are committed to protecting the health and well-being of your loved ones and ensuring that they get the care they need in their homes. Each of our caregivers is licensed and insured and they have passed a background check and completed our trraining. You can expect our caregivers to not only provide quality, compassionate care, but also to treat your loved ones with dignity and respect and be a friend and social companion to them.
The following may be included with our elderly companion care services:
- Personal senior care: It is common for seniors to have difficulty providing care for themselves. Our caregivers can assist your loved ones with their activities of daily living (ADLs) including getting dressed, bathing, using the restroom, eating, personal hygiene, and more.
- Senior companionship: Seniors will be in better spirits and have a lower risk of loneliness and depression if they have a companion in their home. Our caregivers will form a friendly relationship with your loved ones that includes engaging conversation and fun activities.
- Meal preparation: Our caregivers can help with the cooking if your loved ones cannot cook, or if they like having a partner in the kitchen. We will ensure that your loved ones get nutritious meals every day and we will account for their dietary restrictions.
- Light housekeeping: The older seniors get, the more difficult it is for them to take care of their homes. Our caregivers will help keep the home clean and orderly by taking care of various light housekeeping tasks.
- Senior transportation and errands: It is common for seniors to give up driving for a number of reasons. If your loved ones no longer drive, our caregivers can provide transportation to take your loved ones to doctor appointments and other engagements and help with important errands like grocery shopping.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Consultation
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care can provide the care your loved ones need while also being a friend and companion to them. If you are interested in our companion care services for your loved ones in University Park, TX, contact us to set up a free in-home consultation. We are available at (214) 865-7870 to provide more information about our personal care and senior companionship services.