The Memory Café at Park Station is meeting this Thursday, October 13 to share Things that Go Bump In the Night, fall fun and reminiscence. The memory café offers social interaction, laughter, a bit of education and a whole lot of camaraderie. Who attends a Memory Café? Individuals who
• have been diagnosed with Mild Cognitive Impairment, early to middle stage Alzheimer’s disease or a related memory disorder
• have been told of their diagnosis and acknowledge their memory loss
• understand the purpose of the program, express interest and willingness to participate
• have no other medical conditions or serious mental illness which might put him/her or others at the cafe
• be a care partner (family or friend) attending with the person diagnosed with the disorder —
**Care partners are not required to attend but are welcomed.
Memory café is for family and friends, professional attendees are limited to the sponsors.
Our Oct. gathering will feature apple cider, pumpkins, poetry and Things that Go Bump in the Night.
Miss October? Join us on Thursday, Nov. 10th!
Dr. Cate, Dementia Coach, Assisting Hands of St Petersburg and Arden Courts of Largo & Seminole are sponsoring Pinellas Park’s monthly Park Station Memory Café on Thursday, October 13th from 10-11:30 at Roe’s Deli, 5851 Park Blvd. N.
Join us in sparking some neurons and stretches some brain muscles, purchase a drink, snack or meal at Roe’s and get to know one another. RSVP to Dr. Cate, Dementia Coach @ 813 384-7571 or email@example.com.
If You Or An Aging Loved One Are Considering Hiring In-Home Care in St. Pete, FL, Please Contact The Caring Staff At Assisting Hands Home Care Today! 727-748-4211.