Seniors have increasingly decided to age within the comfort of their own homes as opposed to leaving for a nursing home or an assisted living facility. This has made aging at home a normal practice, and it has also caused an increased demand for senior home care services. Over the years, these services have developed to ensure that seniors can receive the specific care they need to continue living at home.
In general, seniors can handle doing many everyday tasks, but some tasks may become more difficult as they get older.
With our senior care services in Inverness, IL, Assisting Hands Home Care provides elderly individuals with the care they need to keep living at home in a safe manner.
Our caregivers are qualified professionals who will provide your loved ones with quality care and companionship. Among the activities we help with are personal care and housekeeping, and we can even provide transportation services.
Senior Home Care
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we have our caregivers undergo a thorough screening before hiring them. This ensures that only the best, most qualified individuals are hired to provide your loved ones with care and companionship in a compassionate, respectful manner.
The following scenarios are among the ones in which we can provide home care assistance:
- Seniors aging at home
- Adults with disabilities or medical conditions
- Adults who are recovering from surgery
- Hospice patients
- New mothers and pregnant women, particularly those with high-risk pregnancies
If you are interested in the senior care services that we offer in Inverness, IL, one of our representatives will come to your loved one’s home to conduct a safety evaluation. In addition, we will also do a care assessment to figure out what specific care needs must be met.
With this information, we are then able to create a comprehensive care plan, ensuring all care needs are covered. We also develop a care schedule that works for everyone involved. For example, if there’s a family caregiver, we can have one of our caregivers cover times when the family caregiver is unavailable.
After creating the care plan, we then assign your loved one with a caregiver who is sure to provide them with the best care and companionship.
The following are included within the senior home care services we provide in Inverness, IL:
- Care Management: We create the care plan in a way that guarantees all of the client’s unique care needs will be met. The schedule we develop will also be created in a manner that works for all people involved, including the client and a family caregiver if there is one.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Bathing, showering, restroom use, dressing oneself, and other personal hygiene tasks might be difficult for seniors to do. Our caregivers will provide assistance with these personal care activities.
- Meal Preparation: For some seniors, cooking is a task they can no longer safely do. Our caregivers will take care of the meal preparation, making clients daily nutritious meals. We will also take care of the cleanup afterward.
- Errands and Transportation: Seniors commonly give up driving privileges, but it limits their independence and ability to run errands and make important events. Our caregivers will help clients by running errands and providing them with rides to whatever locations and events they need to go to.
- Light Housekeeping: We know how important it is to maintain a clean household, which is why our caregivers will perform light housekeeping tasks like vacuuming and dusting.
- Companionship: In addition to providing care, our caregivers will also be companions to your loved ones. We will do fun activities and make conversation with them to get to know them and develop a personal relationship.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We can help Alzheimer’s and dementia patients through our memory care services. Our caregivers provide care and assistance including exercises that are designed to improve patients’ memories.
- Respite Care: If your loved one has a family caregiver, then we can give them a much-needed break through our respite care services. While the family caregiver takes time off, one of our caregivers will provide care for your loved one. This ensures that your loved one continues to get the assistance they need while the family caregiver gets a well-deserved break.
- Post-Operative Care: If an individual has recently undergone surgery, then it’s crucial that they abide by any instructions provided to them by their doctor. Our caregivers are aware of this, which is why we provide post-operative care. We will provide the assistance necessary to ensure a full recovery.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we are dedicated to providing elderly individuals in Inverness, IL, with effective senior home care services. We want clients to be comfortable and safe while they live within the familiar environment of their own homes.
The caregivers we employ are all properly insured, bonded, and licensed, and will be caring and compassionate with your loved ones.
For more information regarding the senior home care services provided by Assisting Hands Home Care in Inverness, IL, call (847) 448-0844.
Senior Care in Schaumburg, IL
Senior Home Care Agency in Park Ridge, IL
In-Home Senior Care in Palatine, IL
Senior Home Care Services in Hoffman Estates, IL
Senior Home Health Care in Elk Grove Village, IL