As more senior citizens and adults with disabilities choose to remain in their homes instead of leaving for a nursing home, there is a much higher demand for home health care services than ever before.
Senior citizens who choose to age in place may have difficulty completing certain daily activities such as housekeeping and running errands, and some may also need help with various personal activities.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide advanced home care services in Elk Grove Village, IL to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities live safely and comfortably in their homes.
Our highly trained and carefully screened caregivers can provide effective in-home health care that includes personal care, light housekeeping, and social companionship.
Home Care Assistance for Senior Citizens and Adults
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are prepared to provide effective home health care services to help adults in Elk Grove Village, IL in different scenarios. Our advanced home care services can benefit the following:
- Senior Citizens Aging in Place
- Adults with Disabilities or Medical Conditions
- Hospice Patients
- Adults Recovering from Surgery
- New or Expectant Mothers (especially for high risk pregnancies)
When you contact Assisting Hands Home Care for our in-home care services, we will send one of our representatives to the home of the client to evaluate the safety of the home and determine the specific care needed. Once our evaluation is complete, we will sit down with the client and their family to create a care schedule based on the specific needs.
The client can determine the care schedule and we will even coordinate our schedule with family members who are providing care. We guarantee that our caregivers are extensively screened and prepared to provide quality care services and companionship for your loved ones.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides the following home care services in Elk Grove Village, IL:
- Care Management: We will form a care schedule with the help of the client and their family that includes the specific care needs of the client. We will also balance our care schedule with that of any family caregivers.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Some senior citizens may have difficulty taking care of their personal hygiene, especially if they have limited mobility. We can assist with personal hygiene activities such as getting dressed, bathing, and using the restroom.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare meals each day for our clients and make sure the kitchen is cleaned up.
- Errands and Transportation: We will take care of important errands including grocery shopping and filling prescriptions, and we will also give our clients rides to doctor appointments and other important activities.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help keep the home clean with light housekeeping duties like vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, and laundry.
- Companionship: We make sure to hire caregivers that will provide excellent companionship as well as good care for your loved ones. We build personal relationships with our clients through conversation and engaging activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We offer memory care services to help improve the memory of those affected by Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Respite Care: Our respite care services are ideal for clients who have a family caregiver. We will create a care schedule that provides relief for the family caregiver so they can tend to their personal lives.
- Post-Operative Care: Recovering from surgery is difficult and if you overexert yourself, you can suffer a setback in your recovery. Our caregivers can provide care for those recovering from surgery which includes medication reminders, monitoring conditions, and light housekeeping.
If you have a senior citizen or adult in your family that could benefit from our home care services in Elk Grove Village, IL, contact Assisting Hands Home Care. We are a trusted home health care agency and each of our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide effective care for your loved ones.
Request a Free Consultation
You can reach us at (847) 448-0844 for more information or to schedule a free consultation about our home care services.
Home Care Services in Schaumburg, IL
Home Health Care Services in Palatine, IL
Home Care Aide in Inverness, IL
Home Care Agency in Hoffman Estates, IL
Home Health Caregivers in Park Ridge, IL
Home Care Aide in Rolling Meadows, IL
Home Senior Care in Chicago, IL
In-Home Care in Des Plaines, IL
The experience that I have had with Assisting Hands Home Care in Schaumburg has been great. Very polite and helpful stuff that explained each and every option of service they have and they can provide. Every little detail that could save me some money was covered when I met with them. I have been using their service and would highly recommend giving them a call if you need any type of home care service. Thank you Assisting Hands, Schaumburg!!
"Assisting Hands Schaumburg" helped me the most when I needed caregiving help with my parents. I got all my questions answered and they were very polite. They didn't mind that I asked a lot of questions about my parents' needs - they were very knowledgeable and professional. They were there to turn my difficult family issue into a compassionate and supportive one. All I can say is how satisfied am with the service and assistance from the Assisting Hands Home Care Schaumburg - highly recommend!!!!