The number of senior citizens in the U.S. is quickly growing because of the baby boomer generation, and more seniors are aging in place in their own homes than leaving for a nursing home or care facility. As a result, there has been a higher demand for in-home care services.
Many home health care agencies like Assisting Hands help senior citizens and adults with disabilities take care of certain tasks that may become more difficult, including light housekeeping chores and personal care, so they can continue to live comfortably at home.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide home health care services to help senior citizens and adults in this position in Hoffman Estates, IL. Our qualified and trusted caregivers can provide a range of care services including personal care and light housekeeping, as well as good social companionship.
Home Care Assistance for Hoffman Estates, IL
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we screen each of our caregivers with background checks to make sure that they are not only highly qualified to provide good care, but also have the personality to be a good social companion for your loved one and treat them with respect.
Our home care services can benefit seniors and adults in the following scenarios:
- Senior citizens aging in their homes
- Hospice patients
- Adults with disabilities or medical conditions
- New mothers and pregnant women (especially for high risk pregnancies)
- Adults recovering from surgery
If you believe that our advanced home care services can benefit your loved ones in Hoffman Estates, IL, contact Assisting Hands to have one of our representatives come to the home for a safety evaluation and an evaluation of the client’s individual needs.
After we determine the safety of the home and the specific care needs of the individual, we will create a care plan and schedule with the help of the client and their family. Our clients will make their own care schedule and we will make sure that the care plan effectively accommodates their specific needs.
We will also work our schedule around that of a family caregiver if needed. Once we have the care plan, we will match your loved ones with a qualified caregiver who will also make a good social companion.
The in-home care services we provide in Hoffman Estates, IL include the following:
- Care Management: We will help the client and their family form a care plan that accounts for all unique care needs and establishes a schedule for our caregiver. If there is a family caregiver involved, we will work around their schedule.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Personal care activities like bathing and getting dressed may become difficult for seniors as they age, causing some to ignore personal hygiene. We can assist seniors with all personal hygiene activities including bathing and restroom use.
- Meal Preparation: We will make sure your loved ones get good daily meals with our meal preparation services.
- Errands and Transportation: Many senior citizens stop driving which means that they can no longer run errands or get themselves to doctor appointments. We provide transportation to run important errands and drive our clients to doctor appointments and other important activities.
- Light Housekeeping: We can handle basic housekeeping including vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and dishes to keep the home in good shape.
- Companionship: Social companionship is an important part of our home care services. Our caregivers will be a good companion for your loved one and provide them with good company and conversation.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We can provide effective care for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia and engage them in activities that help improve memory.
- Respite Care: If you have a family caregiver helping your loved ones, we can provide them with relief with our respite care services.
- Post-Operative Care: We can help those who have just had surgery by monitoring their condition, providing medication reminders, and taking care of light housekeeping tasks.
If you have an elderly family member in Hoffman Estates, IL that needs some assistance to age in their home, contact Assisting Hands for our in-home care services. We will create a personalized care plan and schedule for your loved one and assign a licensed, bonded, and insured caregiver that will treat your loved ones with compassion and respect. You can reach us at (847) 448-0844 for more about these services.