At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer compassionate home health care services to families in need in Niles, IL. Through these services, our caregivers help individuals with physical or mental limitations get through their day-to-day activities safely and with ease.
We will work with you and other family members to create a personalized care plan for your loved one and we are highly flexible with our scheduling. The overall purpose of these services is to provide a viable alternative to nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Who We Help through In-Home Care
Most commonly, we work with senior citizens who have various ailments and limitations; however, there are a number of others who have also benefited from our in-home caregiving services.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we regularly assist the following and more:
- Disabled adults
- Adults with chronic conditions
- Individuals recovering from a surgery
- Hospice patients
- New and expecting mothers (especially when high-risk pregnancies are involved)
Customizable In-Home Health Care
When you choose to take advantage of our services, the first thing we will do is evaluate the safety of your loved one’s home. We will also work with them and their family members to develop an appropriate care plan. We will then schedule our services to best fit everyone’s needs.
The types of home health care services we provide include:
- Overall Care Management: To make sure all of your loved one’s needs are being met, we will oversee who should be providing care for your loved one at any given time.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Using the restroom, bathing, getting dressed, and similar tasks can be difficult for certain individuals. Our caregivers assist in these areas.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will cook daily, nutritious meals that adhere to any dietary restrictions required by your loved one. This includes grocery shopping, cleanup, etc.
- Transportation and Errands: We provide general transportation services to run errands, and make sure your loved one can travel as needed.
- Light Housekeeping: We take care of potentially hazardous tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming, doing laundry, etc.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are trained to provide effective memory care services. They involve a personalized approach to stimulate cognitive functions.
- Respite Care: We are happy to provide short-term or long-term respite care services to give you the break from caregiving you deserve.
- Post-Operative Care: Recovering from surgeries and similar operations can be long and difficult. We oversee the recovery process to minimize the risk of hospital readmission.
- Overnight Care: We offer the services of overnight caregivers that remain attentive during the riskiest time of day for many individuals.
- Live-In/24-Hour Care: We offer a couple variations of around-the-clock care to address your loved one’s needs at any given time.
- Companionship: Regardless of the services your loved one requires, we will provide them compassionately and respectfully. We fully believe in the benefits of a personalized approach to caregiving.
Call for Our Home Health Care Services
If you are concerned about costs, we would like you to know that we do accept long-term care insurance. We currently offer our services to those in need in Niles, IL, and the surrounding areas.
If you would like to learn more about our home health care services, or schedule an appointment, contact our Assisting Hands Home Care representatives at (847) 448-0844.