If you or a loved one could benefit from in-home health care services, we encourage you to take advantage of our services here at Assisting Hands Home Care. Our highly trained and compassionate caregivers are ready to assist with day-to-day activities at all hours of the day.
From adults recovering from surgeries to senior citizens in need of care, we offer personalized care plans to meet their needs. Our home care services are a viable alternative to nursing homes and assisted living facilities for families in Norridge, IL, and the surrounding areas.
Who Can Benefit from Home Health Care Services?
In essence, anybody with a physical or mental limitation that prevents them from safely or effectively managing everyday tasks can benefit from home health care services. This includes:
- Senior citizens
- Adults with chronic conditions
- Disabled adults
- Individuals recovering from an operation
- Hospice patients
- New and expecting mothers (particularly when a high-risk pregnancy is involved)
- Similarly limited individuals
Personalized In-Home Health Care Services
Perhaps the greatest benefit that we offer our clients is our flexibility. Thanks to our caregivers’ rigorous training, we can help with almost any non-medical healthcare needs (e.g. health care services that do not require nursing/physician certifications). This includes:
- Care Management: Our caregivers will oversee the caregiving process to guarantee the needs of your loved one are being met. This includes coordinating a caregiving schedule between family members and our caregivers.
- Personal Care and Grooming: We will help your loved one perform daily tasks like using the restroom, getting dressed, bathing, etc.
- Meal Preparation: Malnutrition is a serious risk for limited individuals because they cannot easily drive to get groceries, or safely stand for long periods near hot stovetops and ovens. We will eliminate these concerns by preparing meals each day.
- General Transportation: We can pick up groceries and medication, or drive your loved one to family events, religious services, doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Light Housekeeping: The walking, reaching, and bending associated with cleaning can be hard on the body. We take care of vacuuming, mopping, laundry, dusting, etc. so your loved one does not need to.
- Memory Care: We offer Alzheimer’s and dementia care services to slow down the progression of memory loss and provide caregiving services for your loved one.
- Respite Care: Millions of Americans experience depression and general illnesses because they stretch their minds and bodies to the limits balancing care for their loved one with other duties. We offer respite care services to give you a much needed and deserved break.
- Post-Operative Care: Our caregivers will oversee the recovery process and limit the risk of hospital readmission.
- Overnight Care: The night can be extremely hazardous due to fatigue, low-light conditions, and similar factors. Our caregivers remain attentive through the night to assist as needed.
- 24-Hour/Live-In Care: We offer 24/7 caregiving services to ensure that a trained and attentive caregiver is available to provide assistance around the clock.
- Companionship: Compassionate services are in our DNA. No matter what your needs are, our caregivers will provide home health care services in a friendly, personable manner to meet them.
Before we provide our services, we will meet with you and your loved one to inspect the safety of your loved one’s home and create a customized care plan. We will then schedule our services around everyone’s needs.
Call for Our Home Health Care Services
For greater affordability, we accept long-term care insurance. We’re happy to address any questions you have about our in-home caregiving services and look forward to meeting you soon!
To learn more about our home health care services in Norridge, IL, and the surrounding areas, contact our Assisting Hands Home Care representatives at (847) 448-0844.