While these services are often associated with seniors living in their own homes, they can also be helpful for pregnant women and those recovering from injuries or illness.
Non-medical home health care services are ideal for adults in a variety of circumstances. Individuals that may benefit from them include, but are not limited to:
- Adults with Medical Conditions or Disabilities
- People Recovering from Surgery
- Seniors Aging Within Their Homes
- Hospice Patients
- New or Expecting Mothers (especially with high risk pregnancies)
We allow our clients to determine their own schedule based on their unique needs. This means that we can have a caregiver at your home for certain hours of the day, or even provide 24-hour care depending on what is required.
In many situations, family members do what they can to provide at home care for afflicted individuals. However, with their own lives going on around them, it is often difficult to supply the level of home care necessary. We understand this difficulty, and will work with you to ensure they receive the proper care.
When you choose Assisting Hands Home Care for non-medical home health care services, you can expect the following:
- Assistance with Day to Day Activities: Simply getting up in the morning can be difficult for many of our clients. We assist with many daily activities such as:
- Getting Dressed
- Preparing Meals
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Hygiene: With limited mobility, it can be difficult to do seemingly simple tasks like bathe, brush your teeth, or go to the washroom. We assist with all aspects of personal hygiene.
- Recovery and Exercise: For clients who are assigned exercises for rehab or recovery, our caregivers will remind them to do their sets and repetitions.
- Light Housekeeping: In non-medical home care situations, house cleaning duties will inevitably be required. Our caregivers will help do regular chores, such as, but not limited to:
- Running Errands
- Grocery Shopping
- Picking Up Medication
- Transporting Patients to the Doctor
- Dusting, Vacuuming, Sweeping, and General Cleaning
- Social Companionship: Perhaps most importantly, our caregivers are personal companions. We love to build relationships and be there for you in your time of need.
If you or a loved one in the Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Elk Grove Village, IL or surrounding area could benefit from non-medical home health care services, talk to our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care. We can create a customized home health care plan for adults in a variety of different circumstances.
Request a Free Consultation
To request a free consultation regarding our home care services in Schaumburg, IL, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 448-0844.
Related Home Care Services:
Home Health Care Palatine, IL
In-Home Care Rolling Meadows, IL
Home Health Care Services Hoffman Estates, IL
Home Health Care Agency Park Ridge, IL
Home Health Aide Elk Grove Village, IL
Home Care Services Inverness, IL
In-Home Caregivers Chicago, IL
Home Health Agency Des Plaines, IL
The experience that I have had with Assisting Hands Home Care in Schaumburg has been great. Very polite and helpful stuff that explained each and every option of service they have and they can provide. Every little detail that could save me some money was covered when I met with them. I have been using their service and would highly recommend giving them a call if you need any type of home care service. Thank you Assisting Hands, Schaumburg!!
"Assisting Hands Schaumburg" helped me the most when I needed caregiving help with my parents. I got all my questions answered and they were very polite. They didn't mind that I asked a lot of questions about my parents' needs - they were very knowledgeable and professional. They were there to turn my difficult family issue into a compassionate and supportive one. All I can say is how satisfied am with the service and assistance from the Assisting Hands Home Care Schaumburg - highly recommend!!!!