If you care for a loved one or have a caregiver during the day, you may want to consider getting an overnight caregiver.
Because of the mental and physical toll caregiving takes on a person, family and live-in caregivers cannot provide quality care all the time.
Some live-in caregivers are even trained to provide such care for long hours, but they will still become fatigued. What makes this worse is that emergencies tend to occur at nighttime.
That said, it is worth considering getting an overnight caregiver. That way, you can have a qualified, alert, well-rested person to care after a loved one when most people are resting.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides overnight care services for those who need a caregiver who is alert and present through the night in Palatine, IL.
We provide our overnight care services to assist seniors affected by the following:
- Dementia: Individuals affected by dementia often wake up from their slumber confused and wander aimlessly. Usually, all the person needs is to see their caregiver’s friendly face to help guide them back to bed.
- Fall Prevention: Seniors tend to wake up more frequently at nighttime to go use the restroom. Our caregivers can assist with bathroom trips to lessen the chance of falls and other injuries.
- Post-Surgery: When someone undergoes surgery, it takes time to recover and leaves the person with discomfort and pain. Because of that, such individuals who have recently had surgery have a tough time going to sleep. Our overnight care professionals are trained to help them get in and out of bed and switch positions as much as needed.
- Vision Loss: Per recent statistics, vision-related diseases affect 1 of 3 older adults. For senior citizens who have poor vision, nighttime poses many dangers. Our overnight care professionals can be the eyes for your loved one at night, helping them get to the bathroom and back in bed in a safe manner.
Our experienced caregivers can help with the following:
- Sleep preparation: Helping the individual get dressed and bathed
- Getting the person in and out of bed
- Nighttime bathroom trip assistance or help with other tasks throughout the night
- Medication reminders
Overnight Health Care Provider You Can Trust
A lot of the home care aids we employ are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) that reside in Palatine, IL or the surrounding area.
Our caregivers are well-trained and highly skilled professionals who can provide personal assistance and other caretaking tasks, including housekeeping, preparing meals, or transportation.
They go through continual training to guarantee they are updated on the latest in-home care. Our home care aids have also passed a background check, and they are bonded and insured. Several of our caregivers are multilingual.
Beyond providing quality service, our care professionals are good companions for your loved ones. We employ caregivers who have the compassion and prowess to thoroughly care for and treat your loved ones respectfully.
We can ensure that our caretakers are some of the best — if not the best — in the home care industry.
If you need assistance with caring for a loved one at nighttime, consider contacting Assisting Hands Home Care for our overnight care services. We have qualified care professionals who will be attentive during the night to care for and help your loved one, giving you peace of mind.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 448-0844 for overnight care services in Palatine, IL
Related Overnight Home Care Services:
Overnight Home Care Services in Schaumburg, IL
Overnight Care at Home in Hoffman Estates, IL
Overnight Home Care for Seniors in Park Ridge, IL
Overnight Care for Elderly in Elk Grove Village, IL
Overnight Care Services in Rolling Meadows, IL
Overnight Care at Home in Des Plaines, IL