If you care for a loved one or have a caregiver who cares for your loved one during the day, you still might need to get help from an overnight caregiver. Because of the mental and physical toll caregiving takes on a person, it isn’t possible for family caregivers to effectively provide care at all times. Professional live-in caregivers will get tired, too, despite being trained.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides professional overnight care services for seniors living in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Overnight Caregiver Rolling Meadows, IL
Mishaps and accidents tend to happen during the nighttime, which is typically when live-in caregivers are fatigued, or family caregivers have gone to their own home. That said, it is worth it to consider getting an overnight caregiver who can assist a loved one in case of an overnight emergency.
We provide overnight care for elderly individuals who have been affected by the following:
- Dementia: People who are affected by dementia have been known to wake up from their sleep in a confused state only for them to end up aimlessly wandering their home. A lot of times these individuals will feel at ease once they see their caregiver’s friendly, familiar face.
- After Surgery: When someone undergoes surgery, recovering from it tends to be a lengthy process. The surgery causes one to be in pain and feel discomfort, which can cause the person to have a difficult time sleeping. Our caregivers will be ready to help in such cases, helping the person get in and out of bed and switch positions whenever needed.
- Fall Prevention: During the night, elderly individuals often wake up to use the bathroom, but there’s a greater risk of falls and suffering from injuries at this time. Our caregivers will be there to help seniors and prevent such accidents from happening during bathroom trips.
- Vision Loss: Recent statistics say that 1 out of every 3 elderly individuals has a disease that’s related to vision. Because of this disease, the darkness that the nighttime presents can be dangerous. Our overnight caregivers will assist by being the seniors’ eyes, getting them to and from the bathroom in a safe manner.
Our overnight caregivers can help with the following:
- Bedtime routines: helping one bathe, get washed up, and get dressed
- Getting in and out of bed safely
- Making nighttime bathroom trips
- Medication reminders
- Any other necessary overnight help
Overnight Care Services
Our home care aides are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who live in Rolling Meadows, IL, and the neighboring areas in Cook County.
Aside from their quality training, our caregivers are insured and bonded and have gone through a background check. We also have a great number of care professionals who are multilingual. Knowing this, we are proud and confident to say that our caregivers are among the best ― if not the greatest ― in the home care industry. Our home care aides also undergo continual training which allows us to stay updated on all of the latest in the home care industry.
Home Care Services
We can provide personal assistance in addition to any other help and care, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Our caregivers are skilled and compassionate, treat your loved ones with respect and dignity, and are also good companions.
When you are in need of assistance when it comes to nighttime care for your elderly loved ones, consider Assisting Hands Home Care and our nighttime care services. We employ skilled, trained caregivers who are alert, making them able to provide help throughout the night. You will have peace of mind knowing your elderly relative has an experienced professional there to help. If your loved ones have long term care insurance, this can help cover the cost of our care.
Request a Free Consultation
Call (847) 448-0844 for Assisting Hands Home Care’s overnight care services in Rolling Meadows, IL. We provide free consultations.
Related Overnight Care Services:
Overnight Home Care Des Plaines, IL
Overnight Care Services Schaumburg, IL
Overnight Home Care Agency Hoffman Estates, IL
Overnight Care Palatine, IL
Overnight Caregivers Elk Grove Village, IL
Overnight Senior Care Park Ridge, IL