This phenomenon has led to a higher demand for in-home care services, and these services have improved over the years to meet the care needs of senior citizens and adults with disabilities who prefer to live in their own homes.
Many adults in this position can handle a lot of their daily tasks, but as they get older, certain chores and even personal care activities may become more difficult to handle.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide advanced home care services in Palatine, IL to give senior citizens and adults with disabilities the care they need to continue living at home.
We hire highly qualified caregivers who can provide excellent care and companionship, as well as help with certain activities such as transportation and housekeeping.
The caregivers of Assisting Hands Home Care are screened carefully before they are hired to ensure that they will provide effective care and companionship while treating your loved ones with compassion and respect. We can provide home care assistance for the following situations:
- Senior citizens aging in place
- Adults with medical conditions or disabilities
- Hospice patients
- Adults recovering from surgery
- Pregnant women (with high risk pregnancies) and new mothers
If you are interested in our home health care services in Palatine, IL, we will send a representative to the home of your loved one to do a safety evaluation and determine their specific care needs.
The details of our evaluation are used to create a complete care plan for the client that includes the schedule for our caregivers and the type of care needed. We let our clients determine the care schedule and we can also plan around the schedule of a family caregiver.
We will then assign a caregiver who we believe will provide the best care and companionship for your loved ones.
The home health care services that we provide in Palatine, IL consist of the following:
- Care Management: Our complete care plan will include all the unique care needs of the client and the schedule for our caregivers. If there is a family caregiver involved, we will coordinate schedules.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Matters of personal hygiene such as bathing, restroom use, and getting dressed can become difficult for seniors to handle themselves. Our caregivers can help with personal care activities from getting out of bed to bathing and getting dressed.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare meals daily and ensure that the kitchen and dishes are cleaned up.
- Errands and Transportation: It is common for seniors to give up driving at a certain point which makes it more difficult to run important errands. We will help run necessary errands and give our clients rides to important activities like family gatherings and doctor appointments.
- Light Housekeeping: We can take care of certain housekeeping chores like dusting and vacuuming to keep the home clean.
- Companionship: Providing your loved ones with good social companionship is a major part of our home care services. We will engage your loved ones in conversation, card games, and other fun activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We provide memory care services that are designed to help improve memory for those who suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Respite Care: We provide respite care services to relieve family caregivers who devote much of their time to caring for their family members.
- Post-Operative Care: It is important for those recovering from surgery to follow the instructions from their doctor for a full recovery. We provide post-operative care to help adults get back on their feet after surgery.
Assisting Hands Home Care is committed to providing quality home health care services in Palatine, IL so that adults with disabilities and senior citizens can live comfortably in their own homes.
We guarantee that our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured and will treat your loved ones with the care and compassion they deserve.
Give us a call at (847) 448-0844 to learn more about our home care services in Palatine, IL.