The demand for home health care services has grown in recent years as more senior citizens and adults with disabilities are choosing to live in their own homes.
While many senior citizens can handle most of their daily activities, certain activities may become harder with age such as cleaning the home, running errands, or keeping up with personal hygiene.
Senior citizens in this position need extra help with certain activities so they can continue to age in their own homes. Assisting Hands Home Care provides home health care services to give senior citizens and adults with disabilities this extra help in Rolling Meadows, IL.
You can trust our caregivers to provide advanced home care services that cover personal care, as well as transportation and light housekeeping.
Home Health Care Services
At Assisting Hands Home Care, our caregivers are extensively screened to ensure that we hire caregivers who are dedicated to providing good companionship for our clients, as well as effective care. Our home care assistance can benefit adults in the following scenarios:
- Adults with Disabilities or Medical Conditions
- Senior Citizens Aging in Place
- Adults Recovering from Surgery
- Hospice Patients
- New Mothers and Pregnant Women (especially in cases of high risk pregnancies)
Our home health care services begin with an on-site evaluation of the home by one of our representatives to determine the safety of the home and the unique care needs of the client. We will then create a care schedule with the client and their family based on the results of our evaluation.
We let the client decide on the right care schedule, and we will make sure that our care plan accommodates their unique needs. We will even coordinate our caregiver’s schedule with a family caregiver if necessary.
You can trust our highly trained and carefully screened caregivers to provide excellent care and be a good social companion for your family members.
The home health care services provided by Assisting Hands Home Care include the following:
- Care Management: A care schedule is created with the help of the client and their family that will accommodate for their specific care needs, as well as the schedule of a family caregiver.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Taking care of personal activities such as getting dressed and using the restroom may be difficult for some seniors. Our caregivers will assist our clients with all matters of personal hygiene including bathing and dressing.
- Meal Preparation: We will make sure your family members get a good meal every day by preparing and serving meals.
- Errands and Transportation: Our caregivers will run necessary errands such as grocery shopping, and we will also provide transportation for our clients so they won’t miss a doctor appointment or family activity.
- Light Housekeeping: Basic housework can be difficult for some senior citizens to handle. We will take care of light housekeeping duties to keep the home clean.
- Companionship: Our caregivers are not only committed to providing exceptional care, but also good social companionship for your family members. We will establish a personal relationship with your loved one through engaging conversation, games, and other activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We can provide in home care for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia which includes memory care to help improve memory.
- Respite Care: If your family has a designated caregiver, our respite care services can relieve the family caregiver so they can take care of their personal business.
- Post-Operative Care: Anyone who is recovering from surgery can use some help in their homes. Assisting Hands Home Care provides post-operative care including medication reminders, condition monitoring, and light housekeeping to help those recovering from surgery.
If you are looking for a trusted home health care agency to provide in-home care services for your family members in Rolling Meadows, IL, give Assisting Hands Home Care a call. Our licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers will provide quality care services and be a good social companion for your loved ones.
Request a Free Consultation
For more information about our home care services or to request a free consultation in Rolling Meadows, IL, contact us at (847) 448-0844.
Home Health Care Agency in Hoffman Estates, IL
Home Health Care in Park Ridge, IL
Home Care Aide in Elk Grove Village, IL
Home Care Services in Schaumburg, IL
In-Home Care in Inverness, IL
In-Home Caregivers in Palatine, IL
Home Health Care Services in Des Plaines, IL