Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete home care assistance in Batavia, IL and the surrounding areas to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities live safely and comfortably at home. Our professionals will meet with your loved ones in their home and carefully assess their care needs. We will then use this information to form a personalized care plan that will account for their needs.
Our caregivers are trained and experienced to provide home care services in the privacy of home for you or your loved ones. Each of our caregivers has passed an extensive background check and they are bonded and insured for your protection. We also make sure all of our caregivers are trained in CPR and First Aid.
Complete Home Care Assistance
Our home care services can be personalized to cover a range of care needs for senior citizens and adults with disabilities. Your home care plan may include the following:
- Companionship: It is common for seniors and adults with disabilities who spend a lot of time at home to feel lonely. Our caregivers will act as social companions for your loved ones, engaging them in conversation and fun activities to build a personal relationship.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If you have loved ones suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia, then you know they need special assistance. Our caregivers are trained to care for those affected by these diseases and we can even help slow memory loss with certain mentally engaging activities.
- Respite Care: In cases in which someone receives care from a family member, they may still need assistance to give the caregiver some time off. We provide respite care services to give family caregivers scheduled time off and resume care seamlessly in their absence.
- Live-In/ 24-Hour Care: If your loved one needs someone nearby at all times, we can help cover the day and night with our live-in and 24-hour care services. With our live-in care services, a caregiver will live in the home but need time to sleep at night. With our 24-hour care services, there will always be a caregiver present, awake, and alert.
- Overnight Care: We provide overnight care services for those who cannot be left alone at night. With these services, our caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay awake throughout the night to provide assistance or respond to emergencies.
- Post-Operative Care: Recovering from surgery is difficult and a setback can greatly increase the recovery time. Our caregivers can help those who have recently had surgery by monitoring their condition and keeping them comfortable so they can make a full recovery.
- Care Management: We will help coordinate the care of your loved ones by creating a care plan and schedule that accounts for family caregivers as well as doctor visits. We will also help manage medication.
- Personal Care and Grooming: We can help those who have difficulty with their personal hygiene by providing assistance with restroom use, getting dressed, and bathing.
- Meal Preparation: If your loved ones cannot cook for themselves, we will prepare meals each day to ensure they are eating enough. We will also handle the cleanup afterwards.
- Errands and Transportation: Our caregivers are ready to provide rides to those who cannot drive and take care of important errands. We will make sure your loved ones get to their doctor appointments and that their errands like grocery shopping are taken care of.
- Light Housekeeping: Cleaning the home can be very difficult for those with physical limitations. We will take care of light housekeeping duties like dusting and vacuuming to keep the home clean.
Once our Assisting Hands Home Care representatives form a care plan for your loved ones, we will assign a caregiver who we think will be a good fit. If the primary caregiver cannot make it one day, we will always have another caregiver ready to step in. We make sure our care plans are flexible so they can change as your loved one’s care needs change.
If you or your loved ones could benefit from home care services in Batavia, Aurora, Bartlett IL, and the surrounding areas contact Assisting Hands Home Care by calling (630) 332-2203. We can generally have a highly qualified caregiver placed in the home of your loved ones within 48 hours of your initial call.