Assisting Hands Home Care in Batavia, IL provides overnight care services to care for senior citizens who need someone nearby at night. Our caregiver will arrive at the home before your loved ones go to bed and they will be awake all night to provide assistance if necessary and react to emergencies. The presence of our trained caregiver through the night will help ensure your loved one’s safety and provide you with some peace of mind knowing they are cared for.
Trusted Overnight Caregivers
Before any of our caregivers are sent to your loved one’s home, they must pass an extensive background check and receive the proper training. It is important to us that we send only highly qualified, trusted caregivers to your loved one’s home who will provide quality care and companionship. Each of our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection.
Our overnight caregiver arrives at the home each evening before your loved ones go to bed. We will assist them with bathing, dressing, and other tasks in their bed time routine and ensure they get to bed safely. Throughout the night, our caregiver will be near to provide assistance getting to the restroom and help changing positions in bed for those with limited mobility.
Our overnight caregiver will be awake all night to respond to any problems up to and including emergency situations. You can request our caregiver to stay in the room with your loved one as they sleep, or let the caregiver stay in another area of the home while regularly checking on your loved one.
Our overnight caregivers will help with the following:
- Morning and evening routines including help with personal hygiene and restroom use
- Getting into and out of bed and changing positions while in bed
- Reminders to take medication
- Going to and from the restroom in the middle of the night
You should consider overnight care services for your loved one if they struggle with any of the following:
- Vision Loss: Moving around the house at night can be hazardous for those with poor vision. Our caregivers can help those with limited vision move around safely at night by clearing paths and guiding them through the home.
- Falls: Falls are already a leading cause of injuries for senior citizens and the risk is higher at night. Our caregivers will reduce the risk of falls by helping your loved ones through the home at night.
- Dementia: Those affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease have a habit of wandering which can be dangerous at night. Our caregivers will immediately respond if they wake up in the middle of the night and help them safely back to bed.
- Post-Surgery: Seniors who have recently had surgery may experience complications or have a hard time sleeping at night. We will monitor the condition of your loved one after their surgery and help them change positions in bed.
We understand that leaving your senior relatives alone at night can be nerve racking because there is no one there to help in emergencies. If you want to keep your senior relatives in Batavia, IL safe at night, talk our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care about our overnight care services. With these services, your loved ones will be cared for at night by one of our highly trained and licensed caregivers.
Give us a call at (630) 332-2203 for more about our overnight care services. Serving Batavia, Aurora, Bartlett, St Charles IL and the surrounding areas.