Nighttime can be a very uneasy time, especially for an elderly or disabled loved one. Anything could happen during the night and there may not be someone there to tend to your loved one’s needs. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide overnight care services to ensure that your loved one is taken care of throughout the night.
Our highly qualified caregivers offer overnight care for seniors and adults with disabilities in Hallandale, FL and the surrounding areas. We staff and train caregivers that are compassionate, knowledgeable, and respectful to provide families with peace of mind that their loved ones are in good hands.
We will send a caregiver to your loved one’s home at night to assist them with getting ready for bed and we will stay alert all night to immediately react in case your loved one needs help. Our caregiver can stay in the same room or another part of the home throughout the night.
Our overnight care services include assistance with the following:
- Medication intake
- Restroom use during the night
- Washing up and dressing for bed
- Getting in and out of bed
Scenarios when it is best to hire an overnight caregiver include the following:
- Fall Prevention: Walking around during the dark night hours can be dangerous for seniors at risk of falling. Our caregivers will help guide your loved ones while walking through their home at night to reduce the risk of falling.
- Vision Loss: Impaired vision conditions are common among seniors. Individuals with vision loss due to glaucoma, cataracts, and other conditions may have a difficult time getting around at night. Our caregivers will be able to assist and guide those with vision loss around the house at night.
- Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia: A symptom of Alzheimer’s and dementia is wandering. Those individuals may wake up in the middle of the night and start wandering through the home. Our caregivers will monitor these behaviors to make sure they are safe throughout the night.
- Post-surgery: Nighttime may be the hardest part of the day for seniors recovering from surgery. They may have trouble resting comfortably, going to the bathroom, and changing positions in bed. Our caregivers will assist them with these activities to ensure a restful night and quick recovery.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If your loved ones in Hallandale, FL or the surrounding areas could benefit from our overnight care, please contact us at (954) 644-7276 for more information. Knowing that your senior loved one is in good hands throughout the night will allow you and them to have a restful night and peace of mind.
Call us at (954) 644-7276 to learn more about our overnight care services or to schedule a free consultation.
Related Overnight Care Services: