In recent years, more senior citizens have chosen to age in their own homes rather than go to a nursing home or assisted living facility to live out their golden years. Aging in place gives seniors more freedom and control of their lives, but it can be difficult for many to live independently in their homes without some assistance. Taking care of daily chores like laundry, dishes, and general housekeeping may be a challenge for some seniors, as well as more personal activities like personal hygiene and getting dressed. Fortunately, you can help your loved one age in place with home health care services from a senior care provider like Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL.
Home Care Services
Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL provides home care services for senior citizens aging in place in Hollywood, FL and the surrounding areas in west Broward County. We employ highly qualified caregivers that can provide a range of care services from light housekeeping and personal assistance to companionship for your loved one. Each of our caregivers go through extensive screening before they are hired and they are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to provide quality home care.
Our home health care services consist of the following:
- Care Management: We will help create a care schedule with you to coordinate our services with the schedule of any family caregivers. Our caregivers will also help manage care recommended by doctors including medication reminders and exercises.
- Personal Care and Grooming: We can help seniors who need assistance with personal hygiene activities like bathing, restroom use, and getting dressed.
- Meal Preparation: We will prepare meals for your loved one, cleanup after meals, and take care of the grocery shopping so there is food in the house.
- Errands and Transportation: Our caregivers will run important errands including grocery shopping and provide transportation so seniors can get to doctor’s appointments and family gatherings.
- Light Housekeeping: We can handle certain light housekeeping tasks including laundry, dishes, bathroom cleaning, and dusting among others.
- Companionship: Providing your loved ones with a good companion is one of our priorities at Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL. Our caregivers will engage your loved ones with conversation and games to build a personal relationship.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We can provide effective care for seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia that includes exercises to keep them mentally and physically active.
- Overnight Care: The night time can be a stressful time when it comes to caring for your loved ones. We can send a caregiver to the home of your loved one to help them get ready for bed and stay awake through the night to provide immediate assistance if needed.
- Live-In Care: Sometimes knowing that your loved ones have no one near them to provide care or help in an emergency is difficult to handle. We can provide live-in care in which our caregiver will live with your loved ones to ensure that there is always someone there to provide care.
- Respite Care: If a family member is acting as the caregiver for your loved one, our respite care services can relieve your family member so they can tend to personal affairs.
- Hospice Care Services: If someone in your family has a terminal illness or been diagnosed with limited life expectancy, we can help with our hospice care services. Our caregivers will provide complete care to keep your loved ones as comfortable and pain free as possible in their final days.
- Post-Operative Care: If someone in your family is recovering from surgery, we can help provide care including medication reminders and personal assistance while they focus on their recovery.
Trusted Senior Home Care Services
If you are interested in our home care services for your loved ones, we will send out one of our home care specialist for an in-home evaluation. The goal of our evaluation is to determine the specific care needs of your loved one and do a safety inspection of the home to create an individualized care plan. Our care plans are also flexible so that they can be adjusted according to the changing needs of the client.
The highly trained caregivers of Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide care for the following:
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL if you have family members or loved ones in Hollywood, FL or the surrounding areas of west Broward County, FL that could benefit from our home health care services. We will assign a highly qualified caregiver that is best suited to meet the individual care needs of your loved ones. You can call us at (954) 644-7276 for more information about our senior care services in Hollywood and west Broward County, FL.