Quality in-home health care services have given seniors more options when it comes to living arrangements. Many choose to age in place and stay in their own homes, instead of moving to a retirement facility or nursing home.
This gives them more control over their daily lives and allows them more freedom. However, some seniors need assistance with everyday activities, like cooking, dressing, housekeeping, transportation, and more in order to live independently.
Family members often help out, but when they are unable, or don’t live nearby, Assisting Hands Home Care can fill the gaps in care coverage. We help seniors in Weston, FL with a wide variety of services, including transportation, light housekeeping, respite care, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, hospice care, and more.
Senior Home Care Services
The compassionate caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care have one goal; helping their clients age in place comfortably and with dignity. All of our staff are thoroughly screened before being offered employment and are bonded, licensed, and insured so you can feel confident about their qualifications.
We provide continuing training, so they are familiar with the latest industry developments and can maintain their skills to manage any situation.
Our senior care services may include:
- Post-Operative Care. Recovering from surgeries is difficult for anyone, but seniors have a higher chance of experiencing setbacks due to missing medication dosages or therapy appointments. We’ll ensure all doctors’ instructions are followed for medications, therapy, and rest, as well as prepare healthy meals and monitor their recovery.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care. A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia can be worrying, but the caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care have the training and experience that allow clients in Weston, FL to stay in their own homes, where they feel safe and comfortable. We’ll make sure they receive the care and supervision they need, and work with them on memory enhancing exercises and games.
- Hospice Care. More people choose to spend their final days, weeks, and months in the privacy of their own homes, so they can pass with dignity. Our caregivers provide compassionate hospice care services that allow them to spend this precious time being with the people they love.
- Overnight Care. Family caregivers often help out during the day, but overnight hours are difficult when they have jobs or families of their own. Our aides can assist with bedtime routines like changing and taking medications and stay awake through the night to help with restroom visits, medication dosages, or emergencies.
- Live-In Care. Trying to assemble a team of caregivers from family members can be stressful, especially when there are gaps in the schedule. Assisting Hands Home Care can help with live-in care services that make sure someone is always there with your loved one to assist with any need.
- Respite Care. Family members may have a workable caregiving schedule but need a break to take care of personal business or to recharge. We can provide clients in Weston, FL with respite care services that let them take business trips, vacations, or make personal appointments.
- Care Management. Our team can help you create a care plan that covers all their individual physical, mental, and social needs and works with the schedules of any family caregivers.
- Personal Care and Grooming. The staff at Assisting Hands Home Care can help clients who need assistance with daily care and grooming, such as dressing, bathing, toileting, and more.
- Meal Preparation. Many people don’t want to go through the work of cooking healthy meals for one person or are unable to cook, so they resort to eating unhealthy frozen meals, or eat out, which becomes expensive. Our caregivers can prepare delicious, nutritious meals for seniors in Weston, FL that can accommodate any medical and dietary restrictions.
- Errands and Transportation. Seniors who are unable to drive feel a real loss of independence. They may become homebound if public transportation isn’t readily available or is unsafe. We can provide safe, reliable transportation for errands, doctors’ appointments, entertainment, and fun activities.
- Light Housekeeping. Cleaning a home can be difficult when a senior develops vision issues or can’t bend and stretch. Assisting Hands Home Care can help our clients keep their homes clean and tidy with light housekeeping services by reaching places they might miss.
- Companionship. Our staff doesn’t just provide skilled in-home health care to our clients. We enjoy providing quality social companionship by engaging them in meaningful conversations, games, and other social activities to enrich their lives.
Quality Home Health Care Services
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care to set up a consultation in Weston, FL, we’ll send a representative to learn your loved ones’ needs and any family members’ schedules, as well as conduct a safety evaluation of the home.
We’ll work with the family to create a caregiving plan that covers all the client’s needs and the caregiver’s schedule. Next, we’ll select one of our highly skilled, pre-screened caregivers who best suits the situation. Care plans can be adjusted at any time due to changes in medical or other care needs.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Call the caring professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care when you need skilled in-home care services in Weston, FL. Our staff is dedicated to helping seniors age in place and treating them with dignity and respect.
Call (954) 644-7276 to schedule a free consultation or to learn more about our services.