When people think of in-home health care, they often associate these services with senior citizens. However, non-medical home health care services can be beneficial for adults in many different situations. Pregnant women, adults with disabilities, and adults recovering injuries or illness could benefit from having extra help from a certified caregiver in their homes.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides non-medical home care services in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, FL and west Broward County to help adults and senior citizens that could benefit from professional care services.
Benefits of Non-Medical Home Health Care
As mentioned above, there are many situations in which adults could benefit from receiving in-home health care from a certified caregiver. Our non-medical care services are ideal for:
- Senior citizens aging in place
- Adults with disabilities or medical conditions
- Adults recovering from surgery
- Adults recovering from a serious injury or illness
- Hospice patients
- Pregnant women, especially those with high risk pregnancies
Those who are interested in our non-medical home care services can form their own care schedule based on their individual needs. We can have a home health aide come to your home during a designated time of the day, and we can also assign a caregiver to provide 24-hour care if necessary. Usually if an adult needs extra care around the home, their families will do what they can to help out.
However, family members cannot provide the level of care that our professional home health aide can provide, and they also have their own personal lives to tend to. Our non-medical home care services are ideal for providing extra help and ensuring that those who need it are getting adequate care.
Our non-medical home health aide cam provide the following services:
- Assistance with Daily Activities: We can help with a variety of daily activities including getting dressed, meal preparation, and medication reminders.
- Personal Hygiene: If necessary, our caregivers will assist with personal hygiene including bathing and restroom use.
- Recovery and Exercise: Our home health aides can help those who are recovering from surgery by reminding them to do their doctor recommended exercises.
- Light Housekeeping: We can help with many light housekeeping duties such as laundry, errands and transportation, grocery shopping, and general cleaning including sweeping, vacuuming, and dusting.
- Social Companionship: Our caregivers will build a personal relationship with our clients to provide a level of companionship.
Non-Medical Home Care – Check Out this Video:
If our non-medical home care services could benefit you or a family member in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, FL or the surrounding areas in west Broward County, give our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care a call. We will create a personalized home care plan that accommodates your specific needs and schedule, and assign a licensed, bonded, and insured caregiver who is highly qualified to provide non-medical home care.
You can call us at (954) 644-7276 for more information.