Call Now: (954) 644-7276
More seniors than ever are deciding to retire and grow old in the comfort of their own homes (as opposed to entering a retirement home). This is largely because of the independence that it allows them to keep. The only problem is that many of these seniors still need some level of assistance to get through their day. At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we provide a wealth of senior care services to help. Through general housekeeping duties and other forms of non-medical care, we grant seniors the ability to remain in their homes while receiving the care they need. We offer these services to aging individuals in the Coral Springs, FL, area.
Our In-Home Caregivers
At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we offer our clients the services of highly trained and personable caregivers. Before any of our personnel can provide senior care services, they must pass an extensive screening process, and display the level of compassion required to ensure that they will be personable, respectful, and courteous. While proper care is obviously important, so, too, are positive relationships.
Our Senior Home Care Services
We begin our senior care services by visiting seniors and their family members. We perform a complete safety inspection of the home the seniors will be living in and discuss specific care requirements. We then develop a customized care plan and assign the caregiver that can best address these needs. It is important to note that our plans are designed with built-in flexibility. If necessary, we can always modify the care plan.
As for the specific services that we provide, please see below:
- Overall Care Management: We develop a customized plan to ensure that your loved one gets to doctor’s appointments, takes proper medications when required, follows through with assigned exercises, etc.
- Grooming and Personal Care: We assist with bathing, using the restroom, and similar tasks.
- Transportation and Errands: Our caregivers will drive to and from doctor’s appointments, grocery stores, family gatherings, etc.
- Meal Preparation: We prepare and serve meals in accordance with any specific dietary restrictions.
- Companionship: Seniors often have difficulty with getting out of the house for various activities and social interactions. Our caregivers converse with our clients and participate in their favorite pastimes to become much needed friends.
- Light Housekeeping: We take care of general cleaning duties (such as vacuuming, dusting, and doing laundry).
- Memory Care: We provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care services to assist seniors affected by memory loss.
- Live-In Care: We offer 24/7 live-in care services for seniors that need constant surveillance and assistance.
- Overnight Care: We provide the services of caregivers that remain alert through the night to help when necessary.
- Respite Care: We give informal caregivers (typically the children of aging individuals) a much-needed break from their own caregiving duties.
- Post-Operative Care: Surgeries can severely limit the mobility of individuals. We provide assistance to address this, as well as help with required exercises/medication reminders.
- Hospice Care Services: End-of-life care is difficult on all parties involved. We give your loved one the care they need during this tragic time.
If you or a loved one could benefit from any of the services outlined above, or a combination of them, we encourage you to contact our representatives about our senior care services. We can be reached at (954) 644-7276. At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we are proud to assist those in need in the Coral Springs, FL, area.