Call Now: (954) 644-7276
We live in a unique time where many Baby Boomers are retiring and growing old. This generation is known for their independence, and this is being proven as many choose to remain at home rather than move to a retirement home. The problem is that they still need caregiving services in order to safely and effectively get through their day.
At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we offer a variety of in-home senior care services to help them realize their goal. These non-medical care services can include housekeeping duties, assistance with errands, meal preparation, and more.
Caregivers You Can Trust
At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we understand that we are only as good as our caregivers. For this reason, we go to great lengths to ensure that they are all highly trained and qualified to provide a variety of senior care services.
We also do what we can to make sure they provide these services in a compassionate and personable manner. Building relationships is important to us, as good companionship can lead to much better care results.
Customizable Home Care Services
We personalize our senior care services to fit the needs of individuals. We do not try to push unnecessary services on our clients. In fact, the very first thing we do is sit down with the senior who will receive the care and their family members.
During this meeting, we discuss which services are truly needed, and develop a care plan based on these results. To learn more about the specific services we provide, please see below:
- Meal Preparation: We cook and serve nutritious meals that account for the specific dietary restrictions of the client.
- Light Housekeeping: Moving, bending, and scrubbing can be difficult for seniors. We help with dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, doing laundry, etc.
- Care Management: We make sure that our clients get to their doctor’s appointments, take required dosages of medication at the scheduled times, and perform assigned rehabilitation and strengthening exercises.
- Errands and Transportation: We assist with errands that require transportation and drive our clients to various events as needed.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Activities such as bathing and using the restroom are common fall situations, which is why we provide help as required.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We offer memory care services that are designed to keep affected individuals mentally stimulated and aware of their surroundings.
- Hospice Care: End-of-life care is extremely difficult for everybody involved. We provide affected individuals with the dignity and care they deserve.
- Respite Care: Roughly 25% of informal caregivers experience poor health. To lower this percentage, we give family caregivers in need a break from providing care.
- Post-Operative Care: We assist individuals who are recovering from a surgery with their day to day activities. We also help them complete any necessary rehabilitation exercises.
- Live-In Care: We provide 24-hour live-in care services.
- Overnight Care: Our caregivers arrive in the evenings to provide attentive care throughout the night.
- Companionship: Perhaps most importantly, we provide our clients with a trusted companion that will participate in conversations, pastimes, and similar activities.
To learn more about our senior care services, or to schedule an appointment, contact our Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL representatives at (954) 644-7276. We are proud to offer these services to individuals in need in Lauderhill, FL.