Call Now: (954) 644-7276
The Baby Boomer generation is known to be filled with independent, hard-working individuals; however, they are forced to give up a certain level of this independence as they grow older and lose the ability to fully care for themselves. At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we provide seniors in Margate, FL, with the opportunity to maintain their independence, but receive the care that they need through our senior care services.
We provide leading caregiving services in the comfort of the client’s home to help them comfortably age in place. Our plans are fully customizable and can range from meal preparation and housekeeping services to live-in care.
Ensuring an Optimal Home Care Experience
It can be difficult for aging individuals to accept the fact that they need outside assistance in order to get through their day. We fully understand this at Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, and do everything possible to ensure that they receive the level of help they want or need.
We do not push unnecessary services onto our clients. One way we ensure this is through our customizable home care services.
We also go to great lengths to guarantee that seniors only receive assistance from highly trained, qualified, and personable caregivers. All of our personnel must undergo a stringent screening process and display the compassion and engagement we expect from our caregivers. At the end of the day, we aim to provide all our clients with a companion they can trust.
Our Senior Care Services
As we stated above, we do everything we can to ensure that you receive the care you need but experience the independence that you have grown accustomed to. In order to achieve this, we meet with the seniors who will be receiving the care, and their family members, to develop a comprehensive care plan.
Once we have a better understanding of your needs, we can go forward with scheduling recurring care services.
Please see the outline below to learn more about what our caregivers can provide:
- Complete Care Management: We oversee doctor’s visits, medication reminders, rehabilitation/strengthening exercises, and similar duties.
- Meal Preparation: We provide and serve nutritious meals that adhere to any applicable dietary restrictions.
- Grooming and Personal Care: We help with using the restroom, bathing, and similar tasks.
- Transportation and Errands: We provide transportation services to grocery stores, family events, doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Light Housekeeping: We assist with everything from dusting and doing laundry to sweeping and vacuuming.
- Memory Care: Our caregivers are trained to provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care. We keep our clients mentally stimulated and engaged to preserve their cognitive abilities as much as possible.
- Post-Operative Care: Individuals who suffer significant injuries, or who are recovering from a surgery, have a difficult time getting around the home and taking care of themselves. We assist these individuals as necessary.
- Respite Care: We give informal caregivers a break from providing their care duties.
- Hospice Care: We provide seniors with limited life-expectancies quality care and companionship.
- Overnight Care: Our caregivers remain alert throughout the night to provide assistance as required.
- Live-In Care: Our caregivers rotate to provide effective 24/7 care.
All of our clients benefit from the companionship we provide, as well. Our caregivers are carefully selected to ensure that they display the kind of compassion and interest in their clients required to form a personable and friendly relationship.
To schedule an appointment, or to learn more about our senior care services, contact our Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL representatives at (954) 644-7276. We operate in the Margate, FL community, and look forward to helping you soon.