Call Now: (954) 644-7276
In Tamarac, FL, there are a number of seniors who find themselves in need of personalized care but would greatly prefer to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we offer senior care services to help aging individuals realize this goal while getting the care that they require. Our services are fully customizable to address the unique needs of the client in question. We can assist with anything from meal preparation and general transportation to 24/7 live-in care.
Assisting Hands Home Care Caregivers
We understand that receiving help from a caregiver can be a difficult adjustment. This is why we put safeguards in place to ensure that you only receive care from highly qualified individuals. All of our caregivers must pass extensive screenings and display a high level of compassion and personability. One of our overarching goals is to also provide our clients with a much-needed companion. Addressing basic psychological needs can be just as important as taking care of physical requirements. At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we help with both.
Complete Senior Care Services
Before providing any specific care services, we first meet with the seniors who will be receiving the care, as well as their family members. We go over what exactly is required and develop a customized care plan. This is important when it comes to defining expectations and assigning a caregiver that fits best. Once this has been completed, you can benefit from the following:
- Personal Care and Grooming: Seniors sometimes require assistance with using the restroom, bathing, and similar tasks.
- Meal Preparation: We prepare and serve meals that comply with any specific dietary restrictions the senior has.
- Care Management: We assist with getting to and from the doctor’s office, performing assigned physical exercises, and taking correct dosages of medications at prescribed times.
- Light Housekeeping: We sweep, vacuum, do laundry, dust, etc.
- Errands and Transportation: Many seniors cannot safely drive. This is why we assist with any tasks involving the need for transportation.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We provide memory care services to assist seniors affected by memory loss.
- Live-In Care: Our caregivers work on rotating shifts to provide 24/7 care services.
- Respite Care: Through this service, we give informal caregivers a much needed and deserved break.
- Overnight Care: We arrive in the evenings, remain alert throughout the night, and assist when necessary.
- Post-Operative Care: We help individuals who are limited due to a significant injury or surgery.
- Hospice Care: We ensure that clients with limited life-expectancies receive the care and dignity that they deserve.
- Companionship: We provide seniors with a much-needed friend through these often difficult times.
As we stated above, our senior care services are fully customizable. This means that you can benefit from a variety of the above services as required. To learn more, or to schedule an appointment, simply contact our Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL representatives. We can be reached at (954) 644-7276, and are happy to assist those in need in Tamarac, FL.