The quality of home health care services for seniors has improved so much in recent years that more senior citizens are aging in place than ever before. When seniors age in place, they are choosing to stay in their own homes to live out their golden years instead of moving to a nursing home or assisted living facility for care. This arrangement gives senior citizens more freedom and control in their daily lives.
However, many seniors cannot live safely and comfortably without some help from a family member or caregiver. Those with limited mobility may need help taking care of house work, and others may need personal assistance with anything from getting dressed to restroom use. Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete home health care services for seniors in Cooper City, FL.
Senior Care Services
The caregivers of Assisting Hands Home Care are dedicated to providing quality senior care services to help your loved ones comfortably age in place. Each of our caregivers must go through an extensive screening process, as well as training to ensure that we provide you and your loved ones with skilled, trustworthy caregivers.
It is very important to us that our caregivers not only provide quality care, but also excellent companionship for your loved ones. Our caregivers are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and can handle a range of services.
Our senior care services may include the following:
- Care Management: Our caregivers can help you form a care plan for your loved ones that accommodates all of their individual needs, as well as the schedules of any family caregivers.
- Personal Care and Grooming: We can provide personal care for seniors who need help with dressing, bathing, and other matters of personal hygiene.
- Meal Preparation: Some seniors are no longer willing or able to prepare their own meals. Our caregivers will prepare daily meals for your loved ones and accommodate for any dietary restrictions.
- Errands and Transportation: Losing the ability to drive can take some independence away from senior citizens. We can provide transportation help your loved ones run important errands and get to doctor appointments and other events.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will take care of many different housekeeping duties to keep the home clean and orderly.
- Companionship: We take pride in being an excellent social companion for your loved one as well as a trusted caregiver. We will keep your loved ones engaged in conversation, games, and other fun activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers can provide excellent care for seniors affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and help improve their memory with memory exercises.
- Overnight Care: Our overnight care services include help getting ready for bed, and our caregiver will stay awake through the night to assist your loved ones with restroom use and anything else that is needed.
- Live-In Care: It can be stressful when your loved ones must go for stretches without someone there to provide care. With our live-in care services, you and your loved ones can rest easy knowing that one of our caregivers is always there.
- Respite Care: If there is a family member providing care for your loved ones, we can provide them with relief with our scheduled respite care services.
- Hospice Care: We can provide hospice care services for those who have been diagnosed with limited life expectancy or a terminal illness to help them live comfortably and with dignity.
- Post-Operative Care: Our caregivers can provide care for those who have just had surgery to help monitor their condition and ensure that they take their medication to recover.
Quality Home Health Care Services
When you contact Assisting Hands Home Care for in-home care services in Cooper City, FL, we will send a representative to the home to do a safety evaluation and assess the needs of your loved ones. We will then work with you and your loved ones to create a care plan that includes the details of the plan and a schedule for our caregivers.
We choose a caregiver who we believe is best qualified to handle the unique needs of your loved ones. Our care plans are always flexible so that they can be adjusted when the care needs of your loved ones change.
Contact the professionals of Assisting Hands Home Care if your loved ones in Cooper City, FL need home care services to age in place. You can rest assure that our caregivers will provide the care, compassion, and respect that your loved ones need. Give us a call at (954) 644-7276 to learn more or schedule a free consultation.