As more people in the baby boomer generation reach retirement age, many of them are preferring to age in place in their homes. Staying at home as opposed to leaving for a retirement home allows seniors to retain more independence and control over their daily lives, but they may still experience certain challenges living at home. Seniors with physical limitations may have trouble cleaning and maintaining their home, and they may also need assistance when it comes to personal hygiene activities. Having an elderly family member that lives alone can be stressful if there is no one there to provide needed care or assistance. At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we can provide home health care services for senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Pembroke Pines, FL to help them live comfortably in their homes.
Home Care Services
We are committed to helping senior citizens in Pembroke Pines, FL age comfortably in their homes with our home care services. Our caregivers each go through an extensive screening process to ensure that they are highly qualified to provide effective in-home care, and compassionate enough to be a good social companion for our clients. The home health care services we provide include anything that is needed to keep your loved ones comfortable from light housekeeping to personal assistance. You can trust our caregivers to be there for your loved ones and provide them with companionship as well as quality care.
You can expect the following from our senior care services:
- Care Management: Our caregivers will help you and your loved ones form a customized care plan that covers their unique needs. We will also help manage medications, treatments, and transportation to doctor appointments.
- Personal Care and Grooming: If your loved ones need assistance with personal hygiene such as bathing and restroom use, our caregivers will help.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will make daily meals for your loved ones while accommodating for any dietary restrictions.
- Errands and Transportation: It is difficult for senior citizens to maintain their independence if they no longer drive. Our caregivers provide transportation to help your loved ones run errands and get to family gatherings and doctor appointments.
- Light Housekeeping: We will handle any light housekeeping duties that your loved ones cannot do anymore including dusting, vacuuming, and laundry.
- Companionship: Providing good companionship for your loved ones is a very important part of our home care services. We will regularly engage your loved ones in conversation and other fun activities to help build a personal relationship.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers can provide memory care services to help improve the memories of those with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Overnight Care: Our caregivers will arrive before your loved ones go to bed to help them get ready, and we will stay alert throughout the night to provide assistance when your loved ones need it.
- Live-In Care: In some instances, it is beneficial for a caregiver to be in the home 24 hours a day. We offer live-in care services and complete 24-hour care for those who need consistent care.
- Respite Care: Family caregivers often have demanding schedules and need temporary breaks to tend to their own personal matters. Our respite care services will help relieve family caregivers at scheduled times.
- Hospice Care Services: It is very difficult for families to deal with a diagnosis of terminal illness or limited life expectancy for one of their relatives. We can help ease the burden of the situation with quality hospice care services.
- Post-Operative Care: It is important for those recovering from surgery to follow their doctor’s instructions and get some rest to avoid a setback. We can help those recovering from surgery with medication reminders and light housekeeping so they can focus on their recovery.
Trusted Senior Care Services
We start our senior care services by visiting with you and your loved one and performing a full safety evaluation of the home. After the evaluation, we will talk about the specific care needs of your loved ones and create a personalized care plan that takes their care needs into account. A caregiver will then be assigned based on who we think can provide the best care and companionship for your loved ones. Our care plans are designed to be flexible so that we can change them when the care needs of your loved ones change.
We Help Residents of Century Village
Century Village is a retirement community in Pembroke Pines, FL in which senior citizens live in their own condominiums. This community encourages its residents to lead active, independent lifestyles by offering a wide range of recreational and entertainment activities. Residents have access to many amenities such as meeting rooms for games and social club meetings, a library, full theater, golf course, sauna, and complete exercise facility that includes a wave-walking pool. Century Village’s commitment to helping seniors lead satisfying, active lifestyles has made them a nationally renowned name in the industry.
At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we can help senior residents of Century Village in Pembroke Pines, FL remain active and independent with our senior care services. Our staff can help you or a relative that lives in the Century Village community come up with an appropriate care plan that covers any help that is needed. We can help provide personal assistance with grooming, toileting and other similar activities, or handle light housekeeping duties and important errands that have become too difficult for your loved one to handle. Our senior care services can help preserve the active and independent lifestyles that Century Village residents desire.
Make sure you contact Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL if you have elderly family members in Pembroke Pines, FL that could benefit from our in-home health care services. Our caregivers are each licensed, bonded, and insured to provide quality care and be a good companion for your loved ones. You can reach us at (954) 644-7276 for more information about our senior care services.