The baby boomer generation is reaching their golden years in large numbers and most of them are choosing to age in their homes instead of seeking care at an assisted living facility. By aging in place, senior citizens can retain more freedom in their daily lives, but they may still need assistance with various chores and personal activities that have become more difficult to handle with age. Home health care services have come a long way in providing the type of care that seniors need to live comfortably in their own homes. If you have elderly family members in Sunrise, FL that prefer to age in place, but still need some daily assistance, Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL can help with our complete in-home care services.
Home Care Services for Seniors
At Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL, we have highly trained and compassionate caregivers who are ready to provide the care and assistance that your loved ones need. All of our caregivers go through intensive screening, so we can make sure we are sending skilled yet trusted caregivers into the home of your loved ones. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and we can handle a range of care services from help with personal activities to light housekeeping.
The complete home health care services we offer include the following:
- Care Management: We can help you form a care schedule that accommodates the schedules of your loved ones and any family caregivers. Our care management also includes reminders to take medication and do doctor recommended exercises.
- Personal Care and Grooming: If your loved ones need assistance with personal activities, we can help with bathing, restroom use, and other matters of personal hygiene.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare nutritious meals for your loved ones daily to ensure that they get enough nutrition.
- Errands and Transportation: If your loved ones no longer drive, we can take care of necessary errands like groceries and medication pickup, and provide rides to important appointments or family events.
- Light Housekeeping: Many housekeeping duties may become difficult for seniors to do themselves. We can provide some light cleaning services to keep the home neat.
- Companionship: Our caregivers are not only dedicated to providing your loved ones with quality care, but also with social companionship. We will build personal relationships with your loved ones and regularly engage them in social activities including good conversation and games.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If your loves ones suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia, our caregivers can provide effective care that includes memory exercises.
- Overnight Care: If you need extra help to make sure your loved ones are safe through the night, we can help with our overnight care services. Our caregivers will show up in the evening to help get your loved ones ready for bed and they will stay awake through the night to provide immediate assistance.
- Respite Care: If a family member is providing care as an informal caregiver, we can provide scheduled respite care to give the family caregiver some time off.
- Hospice Care: We provide hospice care services for those with a terminal illness or limited life expectancy to help keep them comfortable.
- Post-Operative Care: We can provide care for seniors and adults who have recently had surgery to help them recover smoothly.
Reliable Senior Care Services
When you contact Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL for our senior care services, we will send a representative to the home of your loved one to do an onsite safety evaluation. After our evaluation, we will assess the care needs of your loved ones and work with you to create a personalized care plan. We will then choose a caregiver who we feel will work best with the circumstances and your family members. If the care needs of your loved ones change, our plans are flexible enough to be adjusted.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care – Broward County, FL if you have elderly family members in Sunrise, FL or the surrounding areas that could benefit from our home care services. Our care services will help your loved ones retain the independence of living in their own homes while receiving excellent care and assistance. You can call us at (954) 644-7276 for more information.