When caring for a disabled or elderly loved one, the night time can be a very anxious time. Anything can happen during the night and if you are away for the night or sleeping within the home, you may not be able to react in time to provide the help that your loved one needs. Fortunately, you can make sure your loved ones in Hollywood, FL are covered throughout the night with overnight care services from Assisting Hands Home Care.
Our Professional Caregivers
Our highly trained and certified caregivers are prepared to provide overnight care services for seniors and adults with disabilities who need nightly assistance in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, FL and surrounding areas.
We will send a caregiver to the home of your loved ones at night to help them get ready for bed, and they will stay alert all night so they can immediately react if your loved ones need help. Our caregivers can stay in the same room as your loved one through the night, or in another part of the home.
The overnight care services from Assisting Hands Home Care consist of the following:
- Help washing up and dressing for bed
- Help getting into and out of bed
- Medication assistance
- Assistance throughout the night with restroom use and anything else that is needed
It is best to hire an overnight caregiver to help with the following scenarios:
- Vision Loss: Impaired vision due to cataracts, glaucoma, and other vision related conditions are quite common among senior citizens. Those who have impaired vision have an even more difficult time getting around at night. Our overnight caregivers will be alert and ready to help guide those with impaired vision to the restroom in the middle of the night.
- Fall Prevention: For seniors at risk of falls, walking to the bathroom at night can be very dangerous. Our caregivers can help guide your loved ones through their homes at night to reduce the risk of a fall.
- Post-Surgery: It can be difficult for seniors recovering from surgery to rest comfortably through the night. Our caregivers can help those recovering from surgery go to the bathroom and change positions in bed to keep them as comfortable as possible.
- Dementia Care: Those suffering from dementia may wake up in the middle of the night confused and start wandering through the home. We will watch over seniors with dementia and make sure they are safe through the night.
If your loved ones in Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, FL or surrounding area could benefit from having a professional caregiver in their home overnight, contact Assisting Hands Home Care for overnight care services. You and your loved ones will be able to rest easy at night knowing that someone is there and ready to provide help at a moment’s notice at any hour of the night.
Give us a call at (954) 644-7276 to learn more about how we can help you and your loved ones with our overnight care services.
Related Overnight Care Services: