When elderly individuals have a surgery, suffer from an illness, or struggle with day to day activities, outside assistance can be of great value. We understand that family members are not always able to help as much as they would like, which is why we offer senior home care services here at Assisting Hands Serving Miami Beach, FL.
Benefits of Hiring Home Care Aides
It is an understandably overwhelming thought when you come to terms with the fact that a loved one is in need of assistance to get through their day to day life. This is true when either constant supervision or even periodic help is required. Depending on their condition, it can almost be like you have a young child to take care of because of physical and/or mental limitations.
Our senior care services can help you through these troubling times. Stress, physical tiredness, and lack of sleep are common symptoms of being an informal caregiver to a loved one. Additionally, it is oftentimes simply impossible to be available 24/7 to provide care. No matter your circumstances or needs, Assisting Hands Serving Miami Beach, FL, can help by addressing all of these concerns and more.
Our Senior Home Care Services
Assisting Hands Serving Miami Beach, FL, is a trusted provider of senior home care services. This encompasses continual supervision, periodic assistance with day to day tasks, driving services, and more. We can provide aid through a combination of any of the following services:
- Personal Care: Seemingly trivial tasks such as grooming, bathing, and the like can be nearly impossible for elderly individuals. Our caregivers can help with this, incontinence care, restroom usage, oral hygiene, medication reminders, and similar tasks.
- Meal Preparation: Due to the long periods of standing, reaching, and bending associated with preparing meals, the process can be extremely difficult for seniors. Our home health aides can help prepare meals by grocery shopping, cooking, bringing the food to the table, and cleaning dishes.
- Transportation: Many seniors are unable to drive for a variety of reasons. Whether they need prescription medicine picked up, mail delivered to the post office, or a ride to the doctor’s office, we are more than happy to help.
- Companionship: Mental and physical stimulation through basic companionship can be a great benefit for seniors. Our caregivers will take the time to get to know your loved one, participate in hobbies and games, and even go on nature walks to add richness to their life that only a friend can bring.
- Respite Care: If your loved one does not need professional senior home care on a regular basis, we also offer respite care. This can give you a much-needed break from providing informal caregiving services.
Senior care services are becoming very important as individuals live longer thanks to advanced medical procedures and medications. Here at Assisting Hands Serving Miami Beach, FL, we ensure quality, compassionate service. We have a variety of caregivers that can address specific requirements, and all of them are trained in CPR and first aid. We pride ourselves on providing exemplary services for your loved one.
Schedule an Appointment
If you or a loved one is in need of senior home care in Miami Beach, FL, we encourage you to contact our representatives at (305) 425-1835. We are happy to answer any of your questions and schedule an appointment. We are also able to respond to emergency situations within 48 hours of your call.
- Senior Home Care in Aventura FL
- Senior Home Care in Bal Harbour FL
- Senior Home Care in Hialeah, FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Gardens FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Lakes FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Shores FL
- Senior Home Care in North Miami FL
- Senior Home Care in North Miami Beach FL
- Senior Home Care in Sunny Isles Beach FL