Call Now: (305) 425-1835
Outside assistance is a great benefit for elderly individuals who struggle with an illness, recently had surgery, or just need every day help to live comfortably at home. Family members do not always have the time or resources to help their elderly loved ones, and not providing them with adequate care can have drastic consequences.
At Assisting Hands in Miami Gardens, FL, we help seniors who are aging in place through our senior home care services. Our certified caregivers can provide your elderly relatives with exceptional care, allowing them to remain at home during their golden years.
Benefits of Hiring Home Care Aides
Finding out that an elderly relative needs help — be it part-time or full-time — to get through their daily lives can be overwhelming. Having a family member provide care for seniors with physical and/or mental limitations can help, but this may not be as effective as getting help from a professional.
When one acts as an informal caregiver, it is common for him/her to become stressed, lack sleep, and even suffer from poor health. In many cases it is simply not possible for family members to handle the care of their elderly relatives on their own. Our professionals can help out with excellent care through our senior home care services.
Our Senior Home Care Services
Assisting Hands is a trusted provider of senior care services and we help elderly individuals in need in Miami Gardens, FL. We can provide transportation services, assistance with everyday tasks, continual supervision, and more.
Our caregivers will assist through a combination of the following:
- Personal Care: Bathing, grooming, and other tasks that seem trivial can be difficult for elderly individuals to perform. We will help seniors perform these tasks, assisting with bathroom use, incontinence care, personal hygiene, and medication reminders among others.
- Meal Preparation: When you prepare meals, you have to reach, bend, and stand a lot and this can be difficult for elderly individuals to do. Our caregivers will help by taking on the responsibility of meal preparation. We will do the grocery shopping, cooking, serve the meal, and clean up after.
- Transportation: Regardless of why a senior is unable to drive, our caregivers will assist them by providing transportation to medical appointments, picking up prescriptions, running errands, and whatever else is needed.
- Companionship: Basic companionship from our caregivers is very beneficial for senior citizens. We will play games, do hobbies, and take walks with your elderly loved one, taking the time to get to know them.
- Respite Care: If elderly individuals don’t need full-time professional home care, then respite care could be beneficial. With our respite care services, your family caregivers can take a necessary break from providing informal care for your loved ones.
Advances have been made in medicine, resulting in people living longer lives. Because of this and the preference to age in place, senior care services have become even more important. At Assisting Hands, we provide Miami Gardens, FL, with quality senior home care services and we take pride in providing them in an exceptional manner. We have care aides with first aid and CPR training who will address your loved ones’ unique care needs.
Schedule an Appointment
To set up an appointment or to learn more about our senior home care services, call our representatives at (305) 425-1835. If there’s an emergency, we can respond to the situation within 48 hours of your call.