When seniors undergo surgery, struggle with an illness, or need daily help, outside assistance is very valuable. At Assisting Hands in Miami Lakes, FL, we know families aren’t always available to assist their elderly loved ones as much as they’d like, and that’s why we provide senior home care services.
With our senior care services, our trained and certified caregivers will provide your loved ones with quality, compassionate care right in their home.
Benefits of Hiring Home Care Aides
When you discover that one of your loved ones has reached a point where he/she requires help — whether it’s periodic or constant — to get through their everyday life, it can be hard to accept. Based on your elderly relative’s condition, caring for him/her can be extremely difficult without outside assistance.
Informal caregivers often suffer from lack of sleep and/or stress. As such, it can be impossible to provide your loved one with the quality of care they need. No matter what your situation is, Assisting Hands in Miami Lakes, FL, can help.
Our Senior Home Care Services
Assisting Hands has been trusted to provide Miami Lakes, FL, with quality senior home care services. Within our services, our caregivers provide constant supervision, help with everyday activities, and build personal relationships with your loved ones to be their companion as well as their caregiver.
We can assist seniors using a combination of the following services:
- Personal Care: Seniors may find trivial tasks like bathing and grooming nearly impossible to do. Our caregivers can assist with restroom use, incontinence care, medication reminders, oral hygiene, and more.
- Meal Preparation: Preparing meals can involve a lot of reaching, standing, and bending, which can make such an activity tough for seniors to do. Our caregivers will take care of the meal preparation responsibilities. We will shop for groceries, cook the food, prepare the meal, and wash dishes afterwards.
- Transportation: A lot of elderly individuals are unable to drive. Our caregivers can take care of transportation by picking up prescriptions, driving your loved ones to medical appointments, and more.
- Companionship: Seniors may find that basic companionship can be beneficial, as it provides them with mental and physical stimulation. Our caregivers get to know your loved ones and spend time with them, doing hobbies and games and going on walks.
- Respite Care: Seniors who are cared for by a relative can benefit from our respite care, which gives informal caregivers necessary breaks.
Assisting Hands in Miami Lakes, FL, takes pride in providing exceptional senior home care services to elderly individuals in need. Our caregivers are all CPR and first aid-certified and will help clients with their specific care needs. You and your loved ones will have some peace of mind knowing that they are in the hands of our compassionate caregivers.
Call (305) 425-1835 for more about our senior home care services. Our representatives will respond to any questions and can schedule an appointment to assess the care needs of your loved ones.
- Senior Home Care in Aventura FL
- Senior Home Care in Bal Harbour FL
- Senior Home Care in Hialeah, FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Beach FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Gardens FL
- Senior Home Care in Miami Shores FL
- Senior Home Care in North Miami FL
- Senior Home Care in North Miami Beach FL
- Senior Home Care in Sunny Isles Beach FL